Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn - If Tony Abbot was a football club, he’d be Hawthorn. They get a free ride from the media, AFL House and yes, the umpires, and I will never understand why. Their captain during their golden age was a drunk driver who attempted to paralyse another player by way of a goalpost – and from the past 20 years Rioli, Roughead and Crawford are the only remotely likeable players I can remember.

North - Once upon a time I thought North Melbourne was the paragon of the little guy standing up against the big end of town – then I joined this site and ‘met’ their supporters. I have never come across a more bitter, self-loathing group of w***ers (and I've watched Sky After Dark). I’d never advocate for a club to fold or merge but fu** me, this club brings me close.

Collingwood - apparently we're rivals but have always had a softish spot. Another huge club always in the crosshairs. The Do Better report speaks volumes, but the idea that they rather than Hawthorn or West Coast copped it is laughable – like Essendon with PEDs or Carlton with the brown paper bags, Collingwood were caught without a chair when the music stopped despite far worse going on elsewhere.

Carlton - I honestly can’t wait until we and Carlton hate each other properly again. It’s a vicious, near violent rivalry and will be great when we’re both up and about again.

Richmond - Jesus Christ, who would have thought Richmond would become the benchmark for a quality football club. Honestly, nothing but kudos – and in fact, love the way their fanbase has carried on during the successful years – earned and deserved
you need a hobby.
Footy aint life.
Unless you have no life.
You more than likely do not.

Carlton

Their supporters at games are imbeciles

They are good fans.

Carnival atmosphere, my St.Kilda supporting mate reckons the 2nd loudest roar he’s ever hear at Marvel was when Carlton got to within 6 points of them one day.

There was genuine fiesta and they hadn’t hit the front yet. And didn’t.

They are good fans.

Carnival atmosphere, my St.Kilda supporting mate reckons the 2nd loudest roar he’s ever hear at Marvel was when Carlton got to within 6 points of them one day.

There was genuine fiesta and they hadn’t hit the front yet. And didn’t.

A fascinating tale

HhgqDNoR1b9vbhLyxh1uXM8tSWU=.gif

I'm just happy to be a original oldest club circa 1858 as opposed to a partizan team comprising of Subiaco, Claremont, Swan Districts, Perth, East Perth.

I thought Subiaco hated Claremont?
I can fully understand the dislike by Melbourne supporters as you have been our whipping boy since we came in.

We've beaten you more than any other side with 37 wins.

Also kicked the 2nd most goals vs all other teams.

Our scoring percentage vs Melbourne is the highest against all of the original AFL teams while our lowest score conceded was also against the Dees.

On top of that, we completely broke your side in the 2018 Prelim final where you have never recovered. You finished in 2nd last position the following year. 2nd last. To rub that performance in we did that in front of our highest ever home ground attendance.

While on the subject of finals, we have won 80% which is the highest of any team.

Having said all that, I fully respect the Dees. You've given us some of our most memorable moments. ❤ :thumbsu:

I can fully understand the dislike by Melbourne supporters as you have been our whipping boy since we came in.

We've beaten you more than any other side with 37 wins.

Also kicked the 2nd most goals vs all other teams.

Our scoring percentage vs Melbourne is the highest against all of the original AFL teams while our lowest score conceded was also against the Dees.

On top of that, we completely broke your side in the 2018 Prelim final where you have never recovered. You finished in 2nd last position the following year. 2nd last. To rub that performance in we did that in front of our highest ever home ground attendance.

While on the subject of finals, we have won 80% which is the highest of any team.

Having said all that, I fully respect the Dees. You've given us some of our most memorable moments. ❤ :thumbsu:

I never said I disliked WC, I was responding to someone who disliked us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate is a nasty word, I don't really hate anything. I just dislike Hawthorn and Richmond intensely, horrible supporters and horrible teams in general. Not fond of the rest either, but those two clubs are barf inducing.
Would success recently be a reason for hating?

You can only make one selection, and I can't choose between Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton, Hawthorn, Richmond, West Coast, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Fremantle, Sydney, Brisbane, GWS, Gold Coast, Melbourne, St. Kilda, Geelong and the Western Bulldogs.

Back