Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah theres an ad on tv where like a 6 y.o kid is like "I'll never become a mechanic" or "i just want someone to believe in me"

Feels weird. Doubt kids that age think long term and that deeply.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

My 6 year old wants to be a scientist in the morning and a doctor in the afternoon he reckons. It is funny though, they can swing straight from making fart noises and calling me a silly head to talking about deep stuff, they do understand much more than what you might think.

My 6 year old wants to be a scientist in the morning and a doctor in the afternoon he reckons. It is funny though, they can swing straight from making fart noises and calling me a silly head to talking about deep stuff, they do understand much more than what you might think.

phwoaarrrr.

Shouldve put that on the ad "I cant really see how Im gonna become a mechanic when Im older.... Pfffffrt!!!"

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

When I was 6 I wanted to be the person who worked at the supermarket so I could give people their change. And I made a lot of fart noises.

My 6 year old daughter reckons she wants to be a midwife during the week, or work in a school as a first aid officer, and then be a vet on the weekends.

Sure he doesn't want to be a farmer with all that crop dusting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You campaigner!

Perve on some of the mums when dropping my son off to Prep, morally corrupt but I'm surely not the only dad who does this.
I’m sure the mums do the same back.

I argue against the use of Ivermectin as a prophylactic treatment for Covid-19 when I know it's the best thing to take. In doses as large as you can manage up to, and including, inducing temporary blindness.

The corruption!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back