Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolling women over boyfriends is fun? 🤔

If you choose to live your life in the public spotlight, you should probably expect some light trolling, let's not pretend Fevola isn't building her brand off the back of the publicity.

I don't think it warrants comments like 'lost cause' however. That's beyond light trolling.

If you choose to live your life in the public spotlight, should probably expect some light trolling, let's not pretend Fevola isn't building her brand off the back of the publicity.

I don't think it warrants comments like 'lost cause' however. That's beyond light trolling.
I'm not pretending that at all.

What annoys me is people referring to Mia as Fev's daughter.

1: She's from Alex's previous relationship.
2: Fev couldn't help churn out someone good looking.
He adopted her. She's his daughter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And feminists are up in arms.

You can make a comparison with Charlie Sheen.

Like Tarzan, Charlie Sheen swings from one bird to another.

His philandering ways are glorified and are, oftentimes, the source of the roasts that come his way.

Like Tarzan, Mia swings from one footballer to another.

Instantly, she gains a reputation for going after well paid and high profile players. (I.e. a gold digger.)

One person would've said this (or made assertions to this) and the sheeple have followed.

What doesn't help is the speculation as to who she'll attach herself to next.

This sort of ruminating doesn't help anyone and it shouldn't be normalised but, when footy players are Australia's (more specifically Melbourne's) answer to Hollywood celebrities, the "it comes with the territory" angle doesn't do anyone a bit of good.

It's suburban gossip but in a more public setting.

If a bird attaches herself to a male footballer, particularly one with a high profile, she's instantly crucified for being after the money and fame.

It's only become an "issue" in the past 30 or so years with tabloidical growth.

The Daily Mail loves this crap.

If it was a wet behind the ears male going after a high profile bird, the boys would be saying he's lucky to have landed on a sort.

Lastly, if she's "in the public eye" and the line trotted out is "she's famous so she has to deal with it," that notion absolutely helps no one.

/Done.

And feminists are up in arms.

You can make a comparison with Charlie Sheen.

Like Tarzan, Charlie Sheen swings from one bird to another.

His philandering ways are glorified and are, oftentimes, the source of the roasts that come his way.

Like Tarzan, Mia swings from one footballer to another.

Instantly, she gains a reputation for going after well paid and high profile players. (I.e. a gold digger.)

One person would've said this (or made assertions to this) and the sheeple have followed.

What doesn't help is the speculation as to who she'll attach herself to next.

This sort of ruminating doesn't help anyone and it shouldn't be normalised but, when footy players are Australia's (more specifically Melbourne's) answer to Hollywood celebrities, the "it comes with the territory" angle doesn't do anyone a bit of good.

It's suburban gossip but in a more public setting.

If a bird attaches herself to a male footballer, particularly one with a high profile, she's instantly crucified for being after the money and fame.

It's only become an "issue" in the past 30 or so years with tabloidical growth.

The Daily Mail loves this crap.

If it was a wet behind the ears male going after a high profile bird, the boys would be saying he's lucky to have landed on a sort.

Lastly, if she's "in the public eye" and the line trotted out is "she's famous so she has to deal with it," that notion absolutely helps no one.

/Done.
Thank god your done so we don't read more s**t like that. Like Tarzan? What a awful analogy.

Interesting situation developing with Williamstown CYMS, hire Shannon Grant as a head coach, immediately get overwhelmed with backlash from their entire playing group because of his history of domestic violence, sack Shannon Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back