Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Awesome show lads. You guys worked so succinctly together and a great set of questions for the big fella.
He didn't want to elaborate too much but it seems clear that he was the ticket to getting Balta to Tigerland. I'm reading it that Balta knew which clubs were interested and where they were going to pick him so the Tigers got there first.

Your bloody cat Grock. Last week i kept going outside checking my budgies weren't getting hassled before i realised its coming from the tv.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I apologise. I HAD put her outside just prior to signing on. Try living with the bloody thing though. :( I hear that nearly every morning at about 4 am. Shouldn't hear her once I'm back in the office though.

I apologise. I HAD put her outside just prior to signing on. Try living with the bloody thing though. :( I hear that nearly every morning at about 4 am. Shouldn't hear her once I'm back in the office though.
Poor thing, they always know whne you're busy and want attention. I kept wondering what our cat was up to, listened with headphones last night as the family were being rowdy, so it amplified it.

Current episode: S06 Weekly show, Ivan Maric interview with Grockadoc & Elton Johns Wig

Huge thanks to Grockadoc, Elton Johns Wig and Ivan Maric for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of the Carlton game
-Ivan Maric highlights the importance of a fit Prestia and Graham compared to Round 1
-We ask Ivan if the planning of the game differs based on weather forecast
-Ivan answers some questions about his time as a tiger
-How the move to Richmond come about
-His role in changing the culture of the club
-That goal from the 2013 elimination final
-His soccer off the ground goal vs Sydney
-His work as an assistant coach
-How he got Noah Balta to the club
-His thoughts on Soldo, Sampson Ryan and Mate Colina
-The mullet
-Preview of the Geelong game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

I know I can be called biased here, but I can't stress enough how good this chat with Ivan was.

if you can set aside the hour it is absolutely well worth the listen or watch.

the episode is now up on all podcast apps too as audio only.

Some amazing wise words and incredible insights.

Current episode: S06 Weekly show, Ivan Maric interview with Grockadoc & Elton Johns Wig

Huge thanks to Grockadoc, Elton Johns Wig and Ivan Maric for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of the Carlton game
-Ivan Maric highlights the importance of a fit Prestia and Graham compared to Round 1
-We ask Ivan if the planning of the game differs based on weather forecast
-Ivan answers some questions about his time as a tiger
-How the move to Richmond come about
-His role in changing the culture of the club
-That goal from the 2013 elimination final
-His soccer off the ground goal vs Sydney
-His work as an assistant coach
-How he got Noah Balta to the club
-His thoughts on Soldo, Sampson Ryan and Mate Colina
-The mullet
-Preview of the Geelong game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Great guest, Ivan strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't say a lot, but what he does is well received due to this.

Another great show guys and another amazing coup in getting a current assistant coach at the Tigers in Ivan Maric as a guest. Some terrific insights from Ivan into the evolution within the playing group from his time as a player first coming to the club, transforming into his current coaching role with the club of the importance of building culture, being allowed to be your own person, irrespective of whether you were a new recruit or seasoned player at the club. Great questions from all the panelists, which made Ivan have to think vey carefully about his answers.
Spine tingling stuff, when Ivan talked about playing his first final for the club in their first finals series in 2013, after twelve years in the wilderness (was their live in person that day and the roar and noise from the Richmond faithful when the team ran out onto the ground was truly amazing).
Keep up the good work guys - looking forward to the next instalment..
Go Tigers

Softly spoken for such a beast of man.

Great episode. Stepping up from Ivan Maric is going to be hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Softly spoken for such a beast of man.

Great episode. Stepping up from Ivan Maric is going to be hard.

I can reveal that our next guest will be Michael Gale in the next few weeks!

Seriously!!!

Well well. You guys must be making waves in the club.

Got to ask if he can hook you up with his brother. :cool:
The chief on the Tigercast.

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Awesome !!! Maybe one day you can get Richo or Tony Greenberg on. I love listening to you guys and Talking Tigers.
We have had Richo on a few years ago, might re try my luck with getting him on now that we use the cameras as well!

I was actually thinking the other day of how a possible cross / colab episode would work with them if they were ever open to it.

Seriously!!!

Well well. You guys must be making waves in the club.

Got to ask if he can hook you up with his brother. :cool:

That would be amazing!

There is another in the works behind the scenes which would be unchartered territory for us, I wont say too much more until I know some more solid info on it though.

That would be amazing!

There is another in the works behind the scenes which would be unchartered territory for us, I wont say too much more until I know some more solid info on it though.

Uncharted territory

Jordan De Goey, my love for the Tigercast team

jord-de-goey--1200x800.jpg

Ok..

I'm considering the concept of organising a 'live show' at a venue of some kind where the viewers / listeners can attend so its a bit of a meet and greet / tigercast catch up with a bit of a live show as well.

I don't think I have the technology in place to be able to record the show but I do think I can obtain the equipment needed to have 4 x microphones so we can all sit up the front at a table.

Before I get too deep into looking into this, is it something that people would attend?

Ok..

I'm considering the concept of organising a 'live show' at a venue of some kind where the viewers / listeners can attend so its a bit of a meet and greet / tigercast catch up with a bit of a live show as well.

I don't think I have the technology in place to be able to record the show but I do think I can obtain the equipment needed to have 4 x microphones so we can all sit up the front at a table.

Before I get too deep into looking into this, is it something that people would attend?

If you come to Canberra, no worries.

Otherwise might be a stretch.

Terrific show that well done Michaels Elton Johns Wig and Grockadoc and very much appreciate the access to Big Ivan, who we all love and admire.

The Croatian connection that has grown within the club really fascinates me and is a huge point of difference to other clubs, and we clearly have Ivan the first to thank for that. I love watching Soldo and even the world’s tallest man Mate Colina play because you can see at all times they are trying to do the right things and not just going through the motions of trying but actually giving it their absolute best to do what the team needs. In any sporting teams I have ever been involved with I have loved playing or coaching players like that more than anything I have admired about any other player.

Balta of course is a very eye-catching player whose impact is there for all to see.

Great show. As usual, I didn’t notice the pussy, must be why I always miss out. 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back