List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source to anything you’ve said? you have some sort of inside knowledge?
Trust when I say he has excellent sources, much better than me when mine is like 2nd / 3rd hand. When he's posted something he hasnt been wrong too often if ever

You got anything else interesting? Surely we're into someone other then just Jackson.
Well A friend of mine popped in today to watch the game with me. He came along with another friend who said Jackson said at the start of the year he wanted to come home. (childhood freo fan) When my friends friend left. I asked my close friend if he was talking s**t and my friend said he works with a family member of Jackson. (i know what sort of relation but i wont reveal just to protect the family member since its obviously meant to be secret)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would we expect to pay for a player like Joe Daniher under contract?

Similar numbers this year, similar age, similar role. Similar pay per year.

That's how we should look at Lobb's value in trade, we would need to replace his contribution and shouldn't be expected to give him away under contract for a price that doesn't replace his output.

Last edited:
What would we expect to play for a player like Joe Daniher under contract?

Similar numbers this year, similar age, similar role. Similar pay per year.

That's how we should look at Lobb's value in trade, we would need to replace his contribution and shouldn't be expected to give him away under contract for a price that doesn't replace his output.
Do players have rules about interacting with the crowd?

Cam McCarthy to return? Hearing he has started meditating and is still young enough to make it.
I rated Cam but the guy had his mental demons he couldn't beat sadly. I met him 3 or 4 times through a mutual friend and even though they were not for extended periods of time he remembered my name and what I did for work and what I was studying. Last time I ran into him with my other friend i didnt recognise him because he shaved his head but he remembered me. Don't believe what you hear about him being a dickhead because i thought the same before i met him.
Now that Lobb is actually good, what is a contracted Lobbster worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the draft was set today as of the ladder would you say no to pick 10 (11 due to Ashcroft) would you say no?

Likely trade becomes 10 +f1 + f3 for Jackson +f4 meaning we keep our first for this year.

So I've come up with my dream offseason and bear in mind there are two teams for every trade so we can't swap Blakely for Jackson.

Out: Lobb and Tucker for picks 20 and 45
In: Georgiades for those 2 picks
He's shown plenty but Port need to reset and have just dropped him.

Out: Ryan and Wilson
In: Zurhaar and North's future 2nd
Logue goes back to our backline. Kangas get quality and experience. We get a quality WA forward and a pick around 20 next year for the Jackson trade this year.

Out: Meek, our first this year, and North's 2nd next year. Roughly equivalent to pick 40, 20 and 13 which has the points value of pick 2.
In: Jackson and Melbourne's 3rd round this year so just a pick in the 50's.

So for 2023 we lose a 30 year old forward/ruck, 27 year old defender, three fringe players and this year's (hopefully) late first.

We gain much needed forward firepower in Georgiades and Zurhaar and who knows what Jackson will become. And get back into the 3rd round this year while keeping all of next year's draft capital.

Thoughts?

Would still love a gun small forward to round us out as a genuine premiership contender.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You still wanna trade Luke Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back