Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

He's hard working, but I'd say he is gifted with 1 thing. He's a footy player. might be a little undersized, a bit slower on the time trial than you'd like, maybe his vertical leap and yoyo test aren't great - but he knows how to football
Whatever Jack HAYES is or was if he can play like he played in his first game against the PIES.......outstanding....star quality performance!

Whatever Jack HAYES is or was if he can play like he played in his first game against the PIES.......outstanding....star quality performance!
The guy is a very good player - it is amazing how recruiters put a label on a player and it sticks - it's great he has the chance to prove them wrong.
We have picked up some great players through the rookie draft - Marshall , Sinclair , Wilkie.

This next season with Coffield , Hayes available to play is going to really give us 2 good players ready to go.

Still no sign of our elite athlete at training , maybe he thinks he doesn't need the extra sessions , I really hope that's not the case

Hunts was there, just not out on the track

Would be interesting to know why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed to have a listen to Windhager on SEN this morning. Pretty unpolished (nervous) but mentioned more than a couple of times about RTB's need for hard work and standards. I love it!
Actually found it pretty distasteful to try lure a first year player into answering silly questions like being consulted about the changes at the club.

Actually found it pretty distasteful to try lure a first year player into answering silly questions like being consulted about the changes at the club.
I agree. As nervous (or unpolished as I previously put it) he seemed, I thought the young fella handled it well and steered it toward the positive aspects of the situation. It was also good to hear him speak fondly of Ratts and make mention of how happy he was to get a gig at North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realise it's Hunter being referred but why the tone / what's the knock on him? Not up with things but thought his efforts in this year (though infrequent) were underrated, showed plenty guts coming back from that nose too. Now is the time for him and of course the Club to reap the benefit of the work already put in.

Realise it's Hunter being referred but why the tone / what's the knock on him? Not up with things but thought his efforts in this year (though infrequent) were underrated, showed plenty guts coming back from that nose too. Now is the time for him and of course the Club to reap the benefit of the work already put in.
I have never questioned his courage , ever

BJ still a bit rusty, not quite got the point down pat just yet, hopefully not a sign that if he can't point he can't coach.

View attachment 1560321

I thought he might have slightly expanded his repertoire, pointing AND pushing gesture. "Now mate...if you're playing on Tom Hawkins, this is what he's going to do to you if you try to mark in front ".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back