AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2023 [GF: North vs Brisbane @ Ikon Park, Sunday 3 December @ 2:30pm - NM 27 - 44 BL]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, yes. Unfortunately atmosphere isn't enough. There is atmosphere down at The Courthouse when North plays well. Needs to be more accessible: better access for people with disabilities and their families, a stand for those that don't want to sit on the grass, public transport needs to come closer too.
Arden Station being just around the corner is going to be a big improvement in PT access.
As for spectator facilities, this slightly depressing looking Soviet era bus stop is ahead of Arden St in terms of seating and shelter.

IMG_2642.png

Last edited:

Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without our girls going on, I hope North go on to win the whole thing. Will be watching closely. You're due in for a Grand Final appearance at least. Good luck from here

I thought the higher ranked team played first to give them the advantage of a longer break if they win? That's certainly what happens in the Men's.

This is the AFL and we are North Melbourne. Why would they reward us?

But, lets not get ahead of ourselves yet. Adelaide looked very formidable last night and I think they will very much fancy their chances.

We just belted the reigning premiers at Ikon. Happy to stay there for hopefully the next two weeks.
They need to play where they played last week and everyone needs to sit in the same seats and wear the same lucky clothes.

Straight sets for both the men and women. The Melbourne footy Club has smell to it that isn’t going away anytime soon. It’s rotten to the core.
And yet somehow not as rotten as West Coast.

AFL - 3/20 53.2%
AFLW - 2/8 50.8%

Last edited:
Straight sets for both the men and women. The Melbourne footy Club has smell to it that isn’t going away anytime soon. It’s rotten to the core.
And after winning a flag interstate in both men's and women's, they can't back up and give their long suffering local supporters a chance to watch a premiership win live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back