Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

DeSantis gone is a good thing, as he is a flog. But on the negative side, has very much handed the keys to Trump. I know people say he pulled out due to lack of confidence, but I still find it odd he pulled out so early instead of giving a couple of more locations a run. I reckon he was pressured by the looney Trump element of the party to drop out.
I reckon he just blew out a calf wearing those lifts all the time

j8fey89usudc1.png

DeSantis gone is a good thing, as he is a flog. But on the negative side, has very much handed the keys to Trump. I know people say he pulled out due to lack of confidence, but I still find it odd he pulled out so early instead of giving a couple of more locations a run. I reckon he was pressured by the looney Trump element of the party to drop out.

DeSantis was a dumb campaigner, anybody who takes on Disney just to show the MAGA faithful how anti LGBT he was is stupid. Wanted to show he would fight their monsters, but you take on a paper tiger not a real dragon.

Nevertheless, he’s dropping out is a bad thing. He was talking for the MAGA base and was not Trump. Frankly at this stage, anybody but Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just off topic but is it colder than ever over there at the moment?
The vision of the Kansas City football game earlier in the week was amazing
It's been in the mid-teens to 20 degrees Fahrenheit the last 4 or 5 days (-6 to -10 Celsius). It was 9 degrees (-12 Celsius) this morning!

Russia are denying Trump has met with them, so it's almost certainly happened. We just need Donald Trump Jnr to deny it and then add "but if they had met it would be ok because......."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back