No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when I was going through my chemo treatment , our younger cat sleep beside me every day he used to put his head in my armpit and sleep with me , I reckon he knew I wasn’t well

Yeah mate, they know. :thumbsu:

Fair bit of research to say they can even actually help heal you to some degree with direct contact, their bio-rhythm gets ours into a better state than we have by ourselves or something along those lines.

Your little fella was no doubt helping a little with your recovery - quite possible they also know they are doing it. :D

They been doing it for years. A fruit and veg shop opened at a shopping centre I used to go years ago. Woolworths staff used to go around every morning and write down his prices then lower theirs to beat him. Eventually he shut up shop.
what about all the local bottle o's theyve put outta business

safeway owns bws and dans

They been doing it for years. A fruit and veg shop opened at a shopping centre I used to go years ago. Woolworths staff used to go around every morning and write down his prices then lower theirs to beat him. Eventually he shut up shop.

Coles doing the same to the florist in the centre near us. Redesigned the whole store so they could fit a massive flower section in.

Same centre BWS has deliberately got themselves a boutique store right next to the bigger shopping centre complex with no parking of its own, so to go there you have to use Coles car park, which is already too crowded and puts people off going there. Bet some BWS scout got a kick out of that!

Whole squadrons of campaigners from each must spend all day working out how to shaft each other and everybody else.

Self Burn GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back