Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever suggested before that Tarryn Thomas could end up playing for Tassie could be onto something.
They’re pretty short on indigenous talent down there.

I’ll see myself out.
And ban myself too.

But I have no sympathy for that dumpster fire of a club, it’s other players, coach or supporters who’ve been trying to dance on our grave, not just for months, but decades.

“Dance on our grave”, huh?

Last time I checked we just won a Premiership? Please don’t tell me that was all a dream?

And up until the last 3 or 4 years they’ve been in an extended period of such malaise as to make our Colliwobbles period look like glory days. And on the current evidence it looks like they’ve bolted themselves to the side of a rocket ship pointed straight back down to return to their dark days.

“Dance on our grave”, huh?

Last time I checked we just won a Premiership? Please don’t tell me that was all a dream?

And up until the last 3 or 4 years they’ve been in an extended period of such malaise as to make our Colliwobbles period look like glory days. And on the current evidence it looks like they’ve bolted themselves to the side of a rocket ship pointed straight back down to return to their dark days.
They’ve tried to discredit the 23 flag in so many ways and say it’s not deserved.
Mays outburst. The coach. And now blaming and shaming Bruz again.
That’s what I’m intending to refer to.

They’ve tried to discredit the 23 flag in so many ways and say it’s not deserved.
Mays outburst. The coach. And now blaming and shaming Bruz again.
That’s what I’m intending to refer to.

Meh, that’s what happens when you get to the top of the pile.

Get used to it. Embrace it.

It’s wonderful when I see some supporter groups (Melbourne, Carlton mainly) troll themselves by suggesting they would have beaten us if circumstances had been slightly different. I think it’s good to validate their angst. I laugh and agree with them, and then describe how wonderful it is to be the 2023 Premiers.

It’s wonderful when I see some supporter groups (Melbourne, Carlton mainly) troll themselves by suggesting they would have beaten us if circumstances had been slightly different. I think it’s good to validate their angst. I laugh and agree with them, and then describe how wonderful it is to be the 2023 Premiers.
492998a4-1bc4-4176-b4bf-1bf999f4cc41_text.gif

I don’t think “rot” will be one of his various prison activities. He will be kept very busy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In all seriousness though, being a sworn member of the police force is a notorious custody management issue.

Crims don’t take kindly to coppers in the slammer.

In all seriousness though, being a sworn member of the police force is a notorious custody management issue.

Crims don’t take kindly to coppers in the slammer.

Can’t imagine he’d have too many friends in the world at the moment.

The Cops aren’t happy. (Hey kiddies, a cop murdering citizens with their service sidearm is textbook “Bringing your employer into disrepute”). At some stage they’ll need to answer hard questions about how a cop was able to return their sidearm into the armoury with two bullets missing and no accountability.

His standing in the gay community would have taken a bit of a hit, all the more so with this happening on the eve of Mardi Gras.

And the wider community aren’t taking it well either.

Can’t imagine he’d have too many friends in the world at the moment.

The Cops aren’t happy. (Hey kiddies, a cop murdering citizens with their service sidearm is textbook “Bringing your employer into disrepute”). At some stage they’ll need to answer hard questions about how a cop was able to return their sidearm into the armoury with two bullets missing and no accountability.

His standing in the gay community would have taken a bit of a hit, all the more so with this happening on the eve of Mardi Gras.

And the wider community aren’t taking it well either.
I'd hope he wouldn't currently have any friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the point was that the “cop” was not operating in his capacity as a police officer at the time.

Disputable given that he had access to his service firearm at the time, and that appears to be instrumental to what happened.

Agree, two ****wits down the pub don’t make a football club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back