Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

All a bit piss weak from everyone involved isn't it. Webster clear brain fade, reckless and probably gets 6 weeks or something. Clarko calls a couple players c*ckheads, heat of the moment, who gives a s**t. Can't wait for Slobbo and The Nerd to spend 40 minutes discussing it tonight ffs

You’re taking the *iss out of us on your board, go moderate your lot using dwarf as an insult mate.

Journos are coming for anyone insulting minorities so you need to be careful. Peter Dinklage is my favourite actor so I’m taking offence.

Yeah, this sounds familiar to me. Dad said something the other night about gather round in bed, I had to correct him, it's reach around, mum had to move out of the way!
Always top shelf content from you wristo. 😁

You’re taking the *iss out of us on your board, go moderate your lot using dwarf as an insult mate.

Journos are coming for anyone insulting minorities so you need to be careful. Peter Dinklage is my favourite actor so I’m taking offence.
Ain't that serious is it chieftain?! An abundance of sarcasm is the general theme. Leave the hysteria to the nerds reporting on it :)

******* crazy world we live in boys 😂

This sport is a farce.

A total ******* farce. Surrounded by media vultures, leeches who don't even like the sport looking to ruin it and parasites who spread their infectious versions of the sport everywhere perverting it further, all headed up by clowns in s**t suits in the clown tent known as AFL house.

Journos are coming for anyone insulting minorities so you need to be careful
Is the saints premiership cabinet classed as a minority? I apologize for making disparaging remarks about it if so…

This sport is a farce.

A total ******* farce. Surrounded by media vultures, leeches who don't even like the sport looking to ruin it and parasites who spread their infectious versions of the sport everywhere perverting it further, all headed up by clowns in s**t suits in the clown tent known as AFL house.
Could see it coming a mile away though surely 😂 He may even have to make monthly donations to the cause and spend some time being counselled at the Danny Frawley Centre ( :cool: ) for his actions!

All a bit too much for me these days. Hard to keep up with the faux outrage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dillon on AFL 360 saying he is heading down the 6 weeks maybe, Clarko being investigated over his comments.

FMD bloke nearly KO’s a guy, coach has a crack using words that might hurt someone’s feelings and it’s all about OPTICS…

If it’s about OPTICS put Webster on ice for the season as a lesson..!

Strange world we live in when calling someone a c***sucker is considered a homophobic slur .

It is an implication of a homosexual act (sucking a utensil if you are a bloke) but really he could be calling Webster a girl because you know women such utensils too, but geebus that would be transphobic as Webster could actually identify as a 👩, it’s all confusing to me 🤪

A Please Explain is a nothingburger.

I mean, the comments were reported so they had to do something, but it's literally "phrase explain why we shouldn't penalise you for this".

And the answer is word-for-word what he said in his apology: captain just knocked out, heat of the moment, already said sorry.

Honestly if the AFL wants to go down the route of punishing him then just give clarko a suspended suspension (what a phrase) that comes into effect if he has another on the ground tiff with the opposition again.

Strange world we live in when calling someone a c***sucker is considered a homophobic slur .
Eh, it has some connotations of it. Basically saying the other person sucks other men's dicks and that's a bad thing, though I'll always just associate it with this:

I'll tell you one thing though, it aint on the level of a good old fashioned f bomb.

Honestly if the AFL wants to go down the route of punishing him then just give clarko a suspended suspension (what a phrase) that comes into effect if he has another on the ground tiff with the opposition again.

Eh, it has some connotations of it. Basically saying the other person sucks other men's dicks and that's a bad thing, though I'll always just associate it with this:

I'll tell you one thing though, it aint on the level of a good old fashioned f bomb.

Yep should have gone with the “you low life ******* campaigner, how pathetic are you and enjoy your time off”…!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back