Official Team Thread 🐍 Ophidian Old Boys FFC S34 🐍 Serpens iratus est in braccas 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Invitation.jpg

TO BE HELD WEDS 23 NOVEMBER 2022

The following clubs are welcome to the Ophidian Old Boys Best & Fairest under the following conditions:

For Gold Level clubs:
Las Vegas Bears, Dragons FFC, Fighting Furies, West Coast Wonders you will have full access the function, reserved seating, food and full bar provided.

For Silver Level clubs: Gumbies FFC, Roys FFC, Sin City Swamprats you will be able to attend the function with limited finger food with beer and soft drinks provided, standing room only.

For Bronze Level clubs:
Gold City Royals, Baghdad Bombers, Mount Buller Demons, East Side Phoenix, Coney Island Warriors you can view the function on the big screen set up in the Spotswood visitors carpark, bring your own food and drinks.

I have arranged to launder my best formal Toga and polished the Roman Sandals in anticipatio.
Look forward to catching up with you my old and wise friend.
Please join me at the Chancellors table as my guest of honor.

View attachment 1556301

TO BE HELD WEDS 23 NOVEMBER 2022

The following clubs are welcome to the Ophidian Old Boys Best & Fairest under the following conditions:

For Gold Level clubs:
Las Vegas Bears, Dragons FFC, Fighting Furies, West Coast Wonders you will have full access the function, reserved seating, food and full bar provided.

For Silver Level clubs: Gumbies FFC, Roys FFC, Sin City Swamprats you will be able to attend the function with limited finger food with beer and soft drinks provided, standing room only.

For Bronze Level clubs:
Gold City Royals, Baghdad Bombers, Mount Buller Demons, East Side Phoenix, Coney Island Warriors you can view the function on the big screen set up in the Spotswood visitors carpark, bring your own food and drinks.
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I'm ready!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Brought a esky as I'm only bronze. I prefer it this way.
Carpark Screen testing's have been successful

1668830408516.png

We are all looking forward to a great night...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back