AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (Vice-Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm saving my money to bid on McCluggage.
giphy.gif

Why do people keep saying this?

From what I've seen, everyone on here loves him.

Have literally not seen a bad word written about him, bar his mid-40's, mother-of-two haircut.
Because he doesn't get talked about as much as Francis, Langford, Laverde etc.

I'm happy to be wrong with earlier comments. His second half today I thought he looked really good when he took the game on. Looking heaps more comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Man.

Forget the leg speed and stuff which we haven't seen much of yet, but he is such a quick decision maker!, just assesses the situation in a flash and chooses the right option
Imagine all that happening with 40 touches, did all that in the game I saw that Dodoro was at last year, that was the game that had me on his bandwagon and im guessing Dodoro felt the same haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is so good in congestions with his laser like handballs.

Thought his line breaking abilities and contested work was the only thing he had over other draftees. Oh was I wrong.

Decision making and ball movement in tight spaces have been the big surprises for me. Didn't even see his speed and athletic ability all that much yet. Exciting times

Not going to lie, may have got a little too excited by some of his lightning handballs. Last time we had a player in the back half who just dishes it off as quickly as him?

Loved how Woosha threw him into the middle a bit as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back