Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just popped in to wish Jesse all the best with his treatment and recovery.

Of all the opposition young guns in the competition he's the one I'd most want at our club.

Also full credit to Melbourne FC for the way that you've nurtured and supported him throughout his career.

Great news about the success of the operation and hope ihe makes a speedy recovery and things get back on track for him.

I don't like the idea of playing groups trying to win for someone else (ie after a death) but gee I reckon a bit of that desperation we showed on Saturday was in Jesse's honour
Yep I feel the same way about that but completely agree they would have kept Jesse in mind whilst playing.

Goodluck to Hogan in his recovery from surgery.

Hopefully he obtains a clean bill of health and can have some better luck going forward.

This thread has been a locomotive on the most wayward and variable of train-lines. I do no honestly know how it will end . . . . . unlike the Toump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread has been a locomotive on the most wayward and variable of train-lines. I do no honestly know how it will end . . . . . unlike the Toump.
Biff it will culminate later this year with Jesse winning a norm smith after kicking 7 in the granny, ending our 60 year premiership drought. Lock it in. You need to post more around here, you're missed.

What you really need to do is completely write him off and tell us all that he'll never make it.

Life is scary and fleeting. Hard to believe Flower, Stynes and Bailey all celebrating the club's 150th anniversary back in 2008 - when we were bottom but there was cause for optimism, all now gone well before their time - then you see Neale Daniher cruelly being stuck down with a terminal disease - forget that they are Melbourne people, all of them just good people. If I you told me in 2008 what the next 10 years would entail I'll tell you to * off.

Best wishes Jesse - the entire footy community is behind you.

Damien Barrett reported on the Sunday footy show hogan could be in against the Pies for the QB clash albeit unlikely.

Either way he is on track for an early return when the news could of been a whole lot worse.

We could have hogan and Gawn back for round 13 against the dogs and really help us launch towards September

Damien Barrett reported on the Sunday footy show hogan could be in against the Pies for the QB clash albeit unlikely.

Ah, delightful journalism.

Situation 1: Hogan makes a comeback on QB.
Barrett: "I said this would happen."

Situation 2: Hogan does not make his comeback on QB

Now, back to the latest on Chapelle Corby's bag, and car, and front yard.

Life is scary and fleeting. Hard to believe Flower, Stynes and Bailey all celebrating the club's 150th anniversary back in 2008 - when we were bottom but there was cause for optimism, all now gone well before their time - then you see Neale Daniher cruelly being stuck down with a terminal disease - forget that they are Melbourne people, all of them just good people. If I you told me in 2008 what the next 10 years would entail I'll tell you to **** off.

Best wishes Jesse - the entire footy community is behind you.
Yep. You'd never wish these things on another club even if it meant they stopped happening to you, and while I'm obviously not happy about it I am proud of the resilience of the club and its fans - I think the support that Hogan is getting now is very much a product of the MFC having been through the wears and learning how to get behind its own

Ah, delightful journalism.

Situation 1: Hogan makes a comeback on QB.

Situation 2: Hogan does not make his comeback on QB

Now, back to the latest on Chapelle Corby's bag, and car, and front yard.

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back