Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Harsh. BZT has shown signs of improvement and we should be doing what we can to find out about him this year. It's a rebuild. I love Ambrose, but realistically, he's not part of our future where BZT just might be.
I feel like he's been given enough opportunity show himself in the ones, don't think he's upto it. He's just a depth player.

Not sure how reliable this bloke is, but;

He's usually pretty on the money with things. Don't think he'd run anything, let alone something about a players mental health in the year 2020 when the talk around mental health throughout the AFL landscape is something that is very much at the forefront now, if he wasn't sure.

Shame about things, Francis seems to finally have found his feet in the team minus having a run in with a few injuries that have messed up a good run at it. Mental health comes first, so I hope he can do what he needs to do to get on top of things as he is incredibly important to us and is a much loved figure amongst the playing group and also fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The 23-year-old was expected to return to South Australia on Thursday for a short break with family and was hoping to be in a position to return to the club at the end of next week."

Probably the most important sentence in the whole thing.

Was he locked out of SA during the bye? He'd been in Perth for a while already, but not sure if it was long enough to get around SA entry restrictions. 🤔

"The 23-year-old was expected to return to South Australia on Thursday for a short break with family and was hoping to be in a position to return to the club at the end of next week."

Probably the most important sentence in the whole thing.

Was he locked out of SA during the bye? He'd been in Perth for a while already, but not sure if it was long enough to get around SA entry restrictions.
It's definitely possible.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the official EFC squad selection news item

EFC Squad Selection said:
while Aaron Francis (managed) is taking time away from the club until next week with the club's full support.

low key, no big deal, club's full support.

Take note St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back