Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fritsch is probably at he best on lead, working back to goal, etc.

Not saying Francis can't play on Fritsch but he's much better suited to playing on Petracca. They've got an almost identical athletic profile.
Always appreciate your POV Bruno.
Your new av however has me slightly concerned.
Soon you'll be calling Petracca a shape shifting lizard who can only be struck down by giving you US$70 for a SuperMaleVitality supplement.

Always appreciate your POV Bruno.
Your new av however has me slightly concerned.
Soon you'll be calling Petracca a shape shifting lizard who can only be struck down by giving you US$70 for a SuperMaleVitality supplement.

Francis could do with SuperMaleVitality, for sure.

Everyone at Essendon should be on Infowars supplements.

In all seriousness, you seem to understand. It's a rare ability to effortlessly plug dietary supplements, storable food and clean air filtration in the same breath as warning the world about inter dimensional child molesters.

Watching Alex Jones is like watching a real life Eric Cartman. It's extremely entertaining. There are a wide number of subjects that he's on point but that's a discussion for another thread.

Last edited:
Francis could do with SuperMaleVitality, for sure.

Everyone at Essendon should be on Infowars supplements.

In all seriousness, you seem to understand. It's a rare ability to effortlessly plug dietary supplements, storable food and clean air filtration in the same breath as warning the world about inter dimensional child molesters.

Watching Alex Jones is like watching a real life Eric Cartman. It's extremely entertaining. There are a wide number of subjects that he's on point but that's a discussion for another thread.
Ageee that he’s entertaining. But I can only handle him in small doses. I love his Beto O’Rourke interview 💩

They matched up together last year and i thought Francis was poor that day.
Feel like, especially more so this year, that Petracca is too good at ground level.
A stopper who's better on the ground like Redman would be better IMO.
Fritsch needs to be stopped in the air mostly, which is Frangas go.
Not sure Redman has the bulk to outmuscle Petracca, though he may be quicker. I like the Ambrose suggestion, will keep Petracca honest if not quiet.

I like the Ambrose suggestion as well. Just a bit of an ask first game back. Depends on his fitness really, but he's up to it generally speaking.

He's the fittest guy at the club and Petracca is not exactly an endurance beast.

He stuffs that up too, kicking off a step. His problem is mental application. He's a space cadet.

Thanks for the unqualified appraisal. Given he's risen to the occasion every time he's been challenged throughout his career, I'd say his application is fine.

This kid is doing great. A young man finding his way. The expectation that he needs to be the finished product right here, right now is nothing but absurd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back