10 years since 95 GF

Remove this Banner Ad

95 GF - worst f*cking day of my life.

I'll stay in the bar till the first bounce if the carlton 95 team is doing a lap of honour before the game.

i was only 11 in the 1995 game and i remember crying all night :rolleyes:
but to be honest itf it happened again this year i think i'd be doing the same :p

Turbocat said:
Just watching Foxtel, they showed a clip of the 95 GF.It made me think about the Eagles and their fuss over the 94 game and apparently Carlton are going to be doing something as well.
Stay on your toes Cats this is not the one to drop.

NOT FING LONG ENOUGH IN MY BOOKS ......COME TALK TO ME ABOUT IT IN 25 YRS AND IT WILL STILL BE TOO SOON.

Carlton always have milestone reunion for flag sides. It is not an attempt to psyche out the Cats. Besides, we are living off memories of having a good side at the present.

iameviljez said:
Seconded. Dad and I played kick-to-kick for all of the last quarter. Appaling game.
I got to that stage at half time. Dislocated my finger as well that arvo and have had a slightly crooked pinky ever since as a reminder of that crock of an afternoon.

Used to always go camping with the family to NSW in September, so in hindsight it was probably a good idea to miss the GF's of the early 90's and listen to them on the radio.

I was pretty young back then but I can still see the procession of goals. Damn that brings back bad memories. But hey, they may as well enjoy something because the chances of them beating Geelong tonight are pretty low if you ask me!

chapmanmagic35 said:
I was pretty young back then but I can still see the procession of goals. Damn that brings back bad memories. But hey, they may as well enjoy something because the chances of them beating Geelong tonight are pretty low if you ask me!

i for one wil not be enjoying a ********ing flag reunion. I remember the game well but if we get done i will not take any solace in the fact that we won the '95' grandfinal.

They should just leave the 95 team on to play....that was a CRAZY team, every man a dead set CHAMPION.

Unlike the rabble who will follow them out!

I was 31 and living in Dallas Tx. We invited friends around and decorated the apartment in blue and white. It was all so exciting at the start.

I hate Carlton and hope we flog the living ***** out of them tonight. Even then it will not erase the pain of 95.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back