Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be heist of the century at pick 8 ;)
We were "very lucky". And actually, mates close to Luke such as yours truly call him "Lucky Mac" ever since he plonked a cool $25 on Rambling Roger at Royal Ascot. Picture Perfect, a 40-1 shot, lead all the way only to get jammed, rendering the race null and void. But the attendant came out and saw that Rambling had won, and for some reason, allowed the result to stand. Onip looked at me through his glazed eyes after sinking 12 lime milkshakes and said, "he was VERY lucky."
And I guess the rest is history.
It was the greatest day of our lives apart from when Tito Santana and Rick Martel joined alliances to form "Strike Force."

We were "very lucky". And actually, mates close to Luke such as yours truly call him "Lucky Mac" ever since he plonked a cool $25 on Rambling Roger at Royal Ascot. Picture Perfect, a 40-1 shot, lead all the way only to get jammed, rendering the race null and void. But the attendant came out and saw that Rambling had won, and for some reason, allowed the result to stand. Onip looked at me through his glazed eyes after sinking 12 lime milkshakes and said, "he was VERY lucky."
And I guess the rest is history.
It was the greatest day of our lives apart from when Tito Santana and Rick Martel joined alliances to form "Strike Force."
But does it top the day when Brutus Beefcake teamed up with Hulk Hogan to take on Randy MachoMan Savage & Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff ???

A great shot that sums up Lukey

676e617be1925dbb280b87b03d518ee2--rugby-players-kangaroos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back