Player Watch #15 - Ed Langdon #PositiveLingers

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it might be more the broken ribs more than the concussion that is on his mind.

I’ve copped a couple of broken or badly bruised ribs taking charges in nothing level basketball. It really hurts for a long while and the prospect of copping another involuntarily pops into my head a bit now just before likely hard contact.
I've broken ribs twice.

The first time I broke two ribs in a hit playing footy, undoubtedly the most painful thing I have done and I've broken a few bones, dislocated a few too and had a heap of stitches over the years

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Not against dropping Langdon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They’d need to replace him with something better though.

Last year the non-Langdon wing was a bit of a disaster. Mostly Jordon. Spargo when Langdon was injured.

Brayshaw is needed onball with no Clarry and even then Brayshaw was a mediocre wing in 2021 (IMO).

Howes and Woewodin playing wing in the VFL in 2022 but this year they’re not and it’s almost always Casey listed players on the wing this year.

Bring in Harmes to play there? Yuck.

Langdon has been very underwhelming ball in hand this year. It’s probably like ANB though, if he’s doing all the running and the right things helping out the defence he’s not getting dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back