Player Watch #15 - Ed Langdon #PositiveLingers

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably because despite what people think I don't think the coaches are necessarily the best judges of the game. They're so focused on the outcome and looking at patterns an set ups etc that I bet at the end of the game they scan the stats like any one else to justify votes.
But the uncontested marks, TK. We need more!

They should give out honorary state Guernseys still. Nevill Jetta for instance should be a 5x WA team of the year rep.
This kdavva thread is cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s been three separate moments this quarter (3rd, for those reading later) where he has shirked contact and let the ball go.

Seems like one of those blokes that doesn’t actually care too much about footy despite being a professional footy player, plenty in the comp, but definitely shows in some of his efforts this season.

There’s been three separate moments this quarter (3rd, for those reading later) where he has shirked contact and let the ball go.
That concussion hit last looks to have taken its toll. Hasn't been the same since

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

That concussion hit last looks to have taken its toll. Hasn't been the same since

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
I reckon it might be more the broken ribs more than the concussion that is on his mind.

I’ve copped a couple of broken or badly bruised ribs taking charges in nothing level basketball. It really hurts for a long while and the prospect of copping another involuntarily pops into my head a bit now just before likely hard contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back