17 yo attempts blackmail - then releases nude images

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 Media Thread

dont like the sound of that at all... hope it all works out well for the saints one way or another

Thanks for the condolences but by the sounds of the reactions of some of our faithful, it seems that this won't end well.

However, I don't really know what's going on (not that I want to know) so I won't pass judgement until I get the full picture (hopefully not literally).

The Club can confirm that the image was not distributed with the players’ consent. The Club can also confirm that the photo was not taken by the person responsible for posting it online and believes that it was obtained illegally.

This paragraph in particular makes me think twice about the nature of the photos (from a total outsider's perspective) but again, I haven't seen anything so I won't comment.

Might actually listen to SEN for once today to see if I can gauge what's going on.

Thanks for the condolences but by the sounds of the reactions of some of our faithful, it seems that this won't end well.

However, I don't really know what's going on (not that I want to know) so I won't pass judgement until I get the full picture (hopefully not literally).

Trust me, as a pies supporter i know what its like to be on the other end...at the end of the day these issues arent beneficial to anyone, nomatter which club is in question.

However, the whole incident with the Collingwood players after the GF seemed to fizzle out so i hope all this crap can as well so we can focus on footy in the coming year and not off field issues

Although this is not an ideal scenerio and you don't want these pics out there they haven't technically done anything wrong. I mean what mid twenties bloke hasnt had a photo in some state of nudity, its not uncommon, and not illegal.

However, the whole incident with the Collingwood players after the GF seemed to fizzle out so i hope all this crap can as well so we can focus on footy in the coming year and not off field issues

Mud wouldn't stick without proof and you would have to think that the vast majority of players at the time when the story first broke (I believe initially it was St Kilda & a Collingwood player then as well) would not be stupid enough to get caught in a compromising position with this woman a second time. (since these pics seem to be, from reports, from that night and not new appearances)

If the woman (and I use the term loosely given her actions) provides similar proof with Collingwood players, you'd expect a similar response, probably greater considering the premiership, but otherwise I doubt you'd have anything to worry about. The problem, is that the cop in the matter apparently could give 2 shits about his job, as such this promoted the old story to be rehased with "new" / "unseen" images to fuel the fire, which for me, paints the woman as nothing but vindictive and lecherous if so.

Certainly not doing herself any favours I would have thought.

Unfortunately it's going to get a WHOLE LOT WORSE, some of the pictures I have seen are revolting and there are no females in sight.

How is that a problem? There's only been 1 photo that's been leaked for public viewing. (as far as i know).

Boys will be boys, but i gotta admit i am very very dissapointed in Riewoldt for even getting himself into this position. He's a captain FFS.

A little creative googling will yield the image.

It's full frontal and it's the person you would least want to get their dirks off. I won't be less cryptic than that, there'll be enough naming and shaming going on without my say so.

From the clubs point of view, I would cry photoshop and move for defamation proceedings.

If real... outcome not pretty. Doesn't Roo have a Mrs?

Ironically no. Broke up with long term GF some time in 08 the rumors spiked about this time last year, but nothing outside that.

Although this is not an ideal scenerio and you don't want these pics out there they haven't technically done anything wrong. I mean what mid twenties bloke hasnt had a photo in some state of nudity, its not uncommon, and not illegal.

that's right.

but if you are a bloke in yr mid twenties, or me, or the poster above or below it's a fairly safe assumption we are NOT famous, nor are we a senior member of an AFL team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironically no. Broke up with long term GF some time in 08 the rumors spiked about this time last year, but nothing outside that.

I see this to be a good thing. If he was attached it would go on longer. Break ups, court battles, stories sold to womans day etc... Makes it easier to bury this way.

She's about to get a jail-sentence, me thinks. Blackmailing a high-profile football star is a very, very stupid thing to do, especially when you're no longer 16.

FFS what's the name of the tartbitch. Surely she doesnt need protecting here?

Lets get the band together and sanctify this biatch! :D

300px-BluesBrothers.jpg

We're on a mission from god!

he does doesn't he, that texan girl. she lives with him i thought
catherine someone or other.

Did he? Oh well. Whatever. I forgot to pay attention to gossip, or even WAGs.

Footy nerds on the grapevine say it's fotoshopped, and it's probably someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back