1994 pies game needed - help please

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
As a collector of old games, for most of the 1980's and into the 1990's, i often find myself stuck needing certain games for a long period of time, others can be located quite quickly.

I am searching for a full copy of 1994 round 10 Collingwood v Hawthorn at Victoria Park, i did have this game, however, my copy is quite poor in terms of quality, so i am looking for a better copy of it.

Would anyone on here happen to have this game in full at all? It was won pretty convincingly by the Pies, if a swap can be organised, i am sure i could supply something decent in return.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

As a collector of old games, for most of the 1980's and into the 1990's, i often find myself stuck needing certain games for a long period of time, others can be located quite quickly.

I am searching for a full copy of 1994 round 10 Collingwood v Hawthorn at Victoria Park, i did have this game, however, my copy is quite poor in terms of quality, so i am looking for a better copy of it.

Would anyone on here happen to have this game in full at all? It was won pretty convincingly by the Pies, if a swap can be organised, i am sure i could supply something decent in return.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

I'm not sure if they still do it.. but can't you request it from the AFL. Name a game.

Old dirt roads.
Leave your door's unlocked.
Playing cricket and footy in the street.

These days.. forget it.
Big game tomorrow tonight Gimp. How many gorillas are being unleashed?

Big game tomorrow tonight Gimp. How many gorillas are being unleashed?

Standard re.. a gorilla.

What's some of the old school s**t you'd like to see make a return?

I miss the days getting together with relos spending the day playing 6 hrs of bruising cricket with a 9 layer taped ball in the backyard. Not saying I'd do it again.. older.. but those days.. just getting together with relos.. fun times re. I don't even see my immediate family enough these days.. everyone's so busy.. it's ridiculous. We get together in Rye over Christmas and NY.. it's the best time of the yr.

Standard re.. a gorilla.

What's some of the old school s**t you'd like to see make a return?

I miss the days getting together with relos spending the day playing 6 hrs of bruising cricket with a 9 layer taped ball in the backyard. Not saying I'd do it again.. older.. but those days.. just getting together with relos.. fun times re. I don't even see my immediate family enough these days.. everyone's so busy.. it's ridiculous. We get together in Rye over Christmas and NY.. it's the best time of the yr.
My long days of cricket were in the late 70s. In 1994 I was on a two month pub tour of England and Scotland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you need to get yourself into a Kenneth Blake suit and a pair of Gino Rossi's re.. and go and hit a classy bar. Give up the pubs re. Will you promise me you'll try..
It is too late for me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back