Game Day 1st Semi-final WCE vs GWS Giants

Can we recover in time and claim consecutive road wins?

• Yes, we're overdue to flat-track someone

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Tough task, will probably take double extra-time golden point, but we're up to it

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • No, we spent all our petrol tickets in Adelaide

Votes: 37 33.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Forecast is for a bit of rain in Sydney on Saturday evening. Does that change any potential ins/outs?

Would it turn it into a slog and benefit us?

Forecast is for a bit of rain in Sydney on Saturday evening. Does that change any potential ins/outs?

Would it turn it into a slog and benefit us?
GWS like to play millionaire footy even in the wet so can come unstuck if they are too arrogant.

We train with sprinklers and footys dunked in bins if water.

Advantage West Coast

GWS like to play millionaire footy even in the wet so can come unstuck if they are too arrogant.

We train with sprinklers and footys dunked in bins if water.

Advantage West Coast

oh well it's gonna rain then. bugga!!

It is near unbelievable, but West Coast have a genuine crack at making the Grand final this year. Top a injured and demoralised Giants, then physically dominate an undersized, overhyped Richmond. Watch the Victorian tears pool in the streets as yellow and blue comes from oblivian to forcefully caress the MCG in one of the greatest surprise packets of modern football.
I like your enthusiasm, but I'm not holding my breath for a win, but just very hopeful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been quietly confident but some doubts now on whether our older players will be able to come up this week after a emotional Extratime victory..

The inclusion of 29 yr old Wellingham shouldn't matter as he will be fresh and keen to impress..

Priddis,Mitchell ,Petrie , Leccras and Jetta these guys need to not drop off this week ..

I have been quietly confident but some doubts now on whether our older players will be able to come up this week after a emotional Extratime victory..

The inclusion of 29 yr old Wellingham shouldn't matter as he will be fresh and keen to impress..

Priddis,Mitchell ,Petrie , Leccras and Jetta these guys need to not drop off this week ..
The thing that worries me about Le Cras is that apparently he is still having hip problems and is playing sore which obviously is affecting his output. I'm surprised he has been included but there might still be a late change but not sure of the Emergencies who would replace him?

The thing that worries me about Le Cras is that apparently he is still having hip problems and is playing sore which obviously is affecting his output. I'm surprised he has been included but there might still be a late change but not sure of the Emergencies who would replace him?

Karpany!

Not listed but he flew over and can easily replace one of the EMG's then go in for Lecrra.

29??

Max strength is about 35
Speed is fine well into 30's
Endurance well up to about 40

soft is the risk not age

Don't think it matters whether it rains or not. If it's dry our backs and forwards will do better but we'll be copping bulk inside 50s from GWS.

If it rains we lose our intercept marking ability as well as effectiveness from the tall forwards but should make Pridd and Mitchell all the more effective.

Plus if we are too tall we at least have the option of Parto/Masten thanks to taking a large squad.

Back