AFL Player #20: Peter "Litre" Wright 🏅 - Pleads guilty at tribunal, 4 week suspension - 26/3

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here. Just his presence in the team will mean that Weideman, Langford and Stringer get lesser opponents and in turn I think our forward line will be more dangerous
So long as we don’t get blinkered into focusing too heavily on his presence in the forward 50. I’d much rather an unpredictably potent forward line than a focal point target set-up. Lowering our eyes to hit up the spreading forwards appeals much more whether it’s Menzie or Wright getting on the end of it.

So long as we don’t get blinkered into focusing too heavily on his presence in the forward 50. I’d much rather an unpredictably potent forward line than a focal point target set-up. Lowering our eyes to hit up the spreading forwards appeals much more whether it’s Menzie or Wright getting on the end of it.
Losing Wright at the start of the season with a brand new coach (to us) was a blessing in disguise. Now he can put the king into the pack and see what it can now look like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back