Resource 2010 Geelong finals ticket information and questions - including Grand Final ballot (closed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong finals ticket information and questions - including Grand Final ballot (Thursday)

didn't someone say they had sold out?

twas the MCC that has sold out.

Reports in todays paper says there are 24,000 left for our game, and 26,000 left for Saints v Bulldogs.

Re: Geelong finals ticket information and questions - including Grand Final ballot (Thursday)

twas the MCC that has sold out.

Reports in todays paper says there are 24,000 left for our game, and 26,000 left for Saints v Bulldogs.

Thanks! The dogs/saints is the series game isn't it....so with the public release tomorrow...it's going to be a pretty full house! :D

full afl members got all the good seats, so i went with club members, ended up at m28 row S, which turns out is right on the edge of afl members so i will feel right at home.

Just got tickets then and are pretty happy with them.
M2-P, row F :thumbsu:
Now im really excited :)

All this talk about tickets is getting me pumped! How many people do we think will attend on Friday night ... upwards of 95 000?

I think about 90,000. Unlike 2007, the Geelong contingent isn't as excited as they once were. Also ticket prices are a bit steeper now.

All this talk about tickets is getting me pumped! How many people do we think will attend on Friday night ... upwards of 95 000?

Probably like most Geelong-Coll games, will end up being "sellout" but in reality only 90k because the MCC won't be full.

Probably like most Geelong-Coll games, will end up being "sellout" but in reality only 90k because the MCC won't be full.
Think the MCC will be almost full this time though, but not sure if the top deck of the general public will be the same.

Any Cats fan after a couple of tickets on level 1, about 16 or so rows back, feel free to PM me. Face value or nearest offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this game was supposed to sell out last year.

what are the chances i can get a ticket at the gate on friday like we did last year?
Not sure forssman. If you want to do that, better keep tabs throughout the week.

I read the post about putting in for the ballot Thursday but can't find any more info about it such as website, tel number to lodge, etc. Anyone know the finer details or give me a link to read for myself. Thanks.

I've got tickets in M4, is that right next to the Geelong or Collingwood cheersquad?

I read the post about putting in for the ballot Thursday but can't find any more info about it such as website, tel number to lodge, etc. Anyone know the finer details or give me a link to read for myself. Thanks.
looking for the same info

wouldnt want to be stuck next to the collingwood ferals :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back