2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there is enough optimism in our list from this year that there is greater on-field expectation in 2011. Now if we had a couple of X-factor KPFs to excite people then I would assume that would draw a lot more people in. People like excitement more than they like winning. It is why people churn out to see guys like Franklin and Rioli play, even if their side blows in general.

At the risk of luring certain posters out of retirement I'll mention Thomas...

It's a real pity that Hansen & Thomas were injured for the last 3rd of the year. Both were becoming very exciting players to watch. I have big hopes for Hansen this year, here's hoping he can have a cracking start to have things lined up for our big first home game. The extra attention would be massive for us.

just posted mine yesterday am now a troo roo for life. :)

I don't have a Steffi to hand but it would appear take up hasn't really slowed despite the Tassie stuff.

The pace looks steady for 10kish but not what I would call 15k pace unless there is a massive surge.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't crack 30k match day members this year with the new 3 game option.

The pace looks steady for 10kish but not what I would call 15k pace unless there is a massive surge.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't crack 30k match day members this year with the new 3 game option.

Left our run far too late in 2010. Hopefully it will significantly improve in 2011. When trying to sell memberships to fence sitters in March/April, with only an 11 game option, is difficult.

We will crack 30k but 33k+ would be much better particularly if they turn up to games.

Add on an extra 2 to the total my uncle and I resigned today, with us both upgrading our memberships from 16 game general admission to 16 games membership with home game reserved seating on the wing. Also got one of the hoodies which are awesome! Its always a pleasure to head down to arden street every year to order my new membership and see the pretty ladies.

Getting my usual Xmas present from the Missus, unfortunately its a NMFC membership:eek:
I know I will buy Lingerie this year for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add on an extra 2 to the total my uncle and I resigned today, with us both upgrading our memberships from 16 game general admission to 16 games membership with home game reserved seating on the wing. Also got one of the hoodies which are awesome! Its always a pleasure to head down to arden street every year to order my new membership and see the pretty ladies.
Johnny, you should of ordered with me! Now we can't sit next to each other. :(

I didn't know you were gonna get reserved seat. Who knows maybe if you went down to the club you could ask them. Maybe just give mine and my uncles names to them.

North Melbourne?

Do they still sell those North g-Bangers?

Now there's a good way to increase membership............Royal Blue and White striped g-bangers, to inspire the men folk to procreate for the good of the club's future. Unless of course they ARE for the fellas (NTTAWWT). :eek:

Dees - 14,292 as at 23 Nov.

Just in case you're interested in comparisons.

Not interested in comparing ourselves against underachievers like the Demons. Half of those are sympathy memberships anyway. Let's see in a couple of years time when Melbourne's novelty has worn off and they go back to doing what they know best, that's just being plain shithouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back