Opinion 2013 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the atmosphere isn't great at Port games and the Crows fans are usually friendlier
Cant wait for games at Adelaide oval from 2014. Will be awesome. Dont particularly like either fan base in SA.

I also noticed we get a lot of airtime on Channel 7, pretty good for the club. How many games were shown last year?

13 games were shown on Channel 7. Only 11 games (round 23 TBC) to be shown next year. All the more reason to get to the games! :thumbsu:

I'm really happy with the fixture though. Little travel and plenty of games at The G :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 games were shown on Channel 7. Only 11 games (round 23 TBC) to be shown next year. All the more reason to get to the games! :thumbsu:

I'm really happy with the fixture though. Little travel and plenty of games at The G :cool:
Or Foxtel! Seriously is the best thing ever. Actual HD unlike Channel 7, recording all the games so when I get back from a win I can rewatch it straight away, every game on so you don't have to be stuck with GWS v Gold Coast on a saturday night.

Carlton - Win
St Kilda - Win
Bulldogs - Win
Collingwood - Loss
Fremantle - Loss
Geelong - Win
Port - Win
Melbourne - Win
Essendon - Win
West Coast - Loss
Crows - Win
Bulldogs - Win
St Kilda - Win
North - Win
Suns - Win
Freo - Win
Sydney - Loss
Hawthorn - Win and % again
Brisbane - Win
Carlton - Win
GWS - Win
Essendon - Win

18 wins, 4 losses.

I re-watched the game vs Freo over in Perth. It is, by far, the worst I've seen us play in ages.
Yep, the only game I watched last year where there wasn't any point in the game after the first 5 mins that I thought we could win. There wasn't even a point in the game where we were on top for even a couple of minutes :(

Carlton - Win
St Kilda - Win
Bulldogs - Win
Collingwood - Loss
Fremantle - Loss
Geelong - Win
Port - Win
Melbourne - Win
Essendon - Win
West Coast - Loss
Crows - Win
Bulldogs - Win
St Kilda - Win
North - Win
Suns - Win
Freo - Win
Sydney - Loss
Hawthorn - Win and % again
Brisbane - Win
Carlton - Win
GWS - Win
Essendon - Win

18 wins, 4 losses.
Easily, then of course at least one of those 4 losses will be an upset win from us so you might as well put 19 wins :D

Easily, then of course at least one of those 4 losses will be an upset win from us so you might as well put 19 wins :D

:D

If I do it seriously alot of those wins are at worst 50-50 games (Bombers, North, Crows at the G). We win half of them and 14-15 wins is on.

Reckon we'll improve faster than Freo, we nearly beat Collingwood last year when we were pox, West Coast will have injuries, and Sydney will still be hungover. 22 wins, 0 losses.
22 years (or so) since we were a blinding force...We will be again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back