GREENWOOD%20Levi_t.png
+
MCKENZIE%20Brad_t.png
+
DUMONT%20Trent_t.png
=
DANGERFIELD%20Patrick_t.png
?????????????

You need to be able to get the ball to the Big 4 first. The opposition would just need to stand there as with our skills delivering into the 50, we'd turn it over n they could kill us with speed on the break a la G.Rohan

Don't think I didn't anticipate this response...I covered my arse by saying if they develop accordingly ;)

I reckon Dangerfield or Sloane will be traded.

Danger wants 1.3M
Sloane will want 700k+ off tha back of that
Tex will want 700k+ as well imo

the best way to create unity in a club is to sack a coach 1 year into a 3 year extension, would not surprise me at all if some players left, I doubt very much any would stay for unders in the hope of building a unified club.

I would be just as happy with Tex as with Danger. Obviously Danger is a superstar, but having big Tex in the forward line might actually improve our team just as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Dangerfield or Sloane will be traded.

Danger wants 1.3M
Sloane will want 700k+ off tha back of that
Tex will want 700k+ as well imo
Sloane and tex aren't going anywhere. I don't think danger will leave either and IF he did it would be to the cats or hawks.

Sloane and tex aren't going anywhere. I don't think danger will leave either and IF he did it would be to the cats or hawks.
I dont think anyone can say anything just yet, especially with certainty... Obviously there is disharmony at Adelaide, new coaching staff coming in, 3 players wanting to be payed very, very well. Will they want to play for the new coach? etc etc

Geelong or Hawks hey? So, if Geelong offer up their 1st pick + Murdoch and 900k per season but we offer up our 1st + Greenwood + MacKenzie and 1.2M per season, he'll go to the the Cats will he? Dangerfield wont give Geelong a hometown discount, he will be looking after himself and AFC first and foremost. Just because he BFGAAK means shit in this day and age where massive salaries are concerned.

I dont think anyone can say anything just yet, especially with certainty... Obviously there is disharmony at Adelaide, new coaching staff coming in, 3 players wanting to be payed very, very well. Will they want to play for the new coach? etc etc

Geelong or Hawks hey? So, if Geelong offer up their 1st pick + Murdoch and 900k per season but we offer up our 1st + Greenwood + MacKenzie and 1.2M per season, he'll go to the the Cats will he? Dangerfield wont give Geelong a hometown discount, he will be looking after himself and AFC first and foremost. Just because he BFGAAK means shit in this day and age where massive salaries are concerned.
Well I'm near on 100% re sloane and tex
My gut feel is danger will stay. More chance that sando is gone

If Frawley can get 7 years at big money, I hate to think what Tex, Danger and Sloane would get.

Exactly. The age of free agency is truly arriving. We will see more and more players testing the market and salary caps sky rocketing because of this. Ive been an avid follower of Atlanta in the NFL for nearly 10 years, watch the draft, take note of who is going where etc. Good FA's are always over paid and only few take home team discounts anymore. Great FA players are given monster contracts if let go.

Wont be long before we know every players salary, the breakdown of costs per year etc etc etc

Can we just raid Adelaide already? Sloane, Talia, Tex and Danger, would be a pretty chuffed lad with that :p

Id trade hard for Tom Mitchell and pay accordingly, he's going to be the JPK of the next 5 years if he gets traded.
If you go after Mitchell who gets tipped out? We can't keep that many inside mids on our list.

Our real issue is going to be players with outside class.

Have a look at our outside class in Boomer, Wells and Dal Santo, they are closer to the end than the start.

I would be trying to target outside class instead of another inside mid.

Someone like Sloane is who we should be going after hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back