Play Nice 2015 Brownlow Medal - Congratulations Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad Fyfe won. I knew he was going to win it with 4 votes and 2 rounds to go. I knew Priddis was going to get no votes vs the crows. Still... would of been interesting had Priddis got the extra 2 vote and was a co-winner.

Glad Fyfe won. I knew he was going to win it with 4 votes and 2 rounds to go. I knew Priddis was going to get no votes vs the crows. Still... would of been interesting had Priddis got the extra 2 vote and was a co-winner.
If Fyfe never got those surprise Brizzy votes it would have been a draw too. But glad it wasn't as Fyfe is the better footballer by a country mile.

Something that gets on my nerves about him, when he does have a bad game there's always an injury excuse. Without fail. He needs to get mature and stop the excuses.

And the obvious one, stop playing dirty. It's terrible look for the game if the AFL has to keep bailing him out every 3rd week.

There are few things people care less about than the constant s**t you spout about Freo...

Nat Fyfe a worthy winner and just a great bloke all round. Speech was actually worth watching too. Had a really good balance between the humorous stuff and then the more serious side of things. Clearly an impressive footy brain as well (to top it all off). Don't think this will be the last time we see him up on that stage collecting Charlie. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We'll have a retrospective off Goodes and Judds careers back with some cheesy uplifting music. A footballer at some point will do a Gang symbol with their hand.

The camera will zoom in on a guy who gets 3 votes and he'll pretend not to care and will have a Sip of his beer while his buddy next to him ruffles his hair.

There will be awkward interviews all night.

Goldstein won't finish top 5.
Your name becomes you, sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe gone.

Can't win after the Derby NO votes.

Fyfe wont get anywhere near it

Fyfe not going to win. Calling it.

Fyfe isn't going to win. Gonna break my heart. ****!

all before like rd 3 lol

had a poor punting night but luckily got Fyfe at $4.25 when he was there for 1 rd.

Deserved winner and rapt for him.

Gaff should've polled a lot more.

Ward polled amazingly.

Dusty as well

Lids NOWHERE

Jack b/e with Armitage big surprise.M

Fyfe outpolling Carlton gave me a good lol

Something that gets on my nerves about him, when he does have a bad game there's always an injury excuse. Without fail. He needs to get mature and stop the excuses.

And the obvious one, stop playing dirty. It's terrible look for the game if the AFL has to keep bailing him out every 3rd week.
Your spot on man I hate those fakers who win brownlow's missing 4 games to make themselves look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back