Competitions 2015 SuperCoach sign up thread (54 confirmed entries, all spots taken)

Remove this Banner Ad

In

35bzar6.png

I currently have the rankings of 43 teams from 2014, so it is likely that you won't have to post a screenshot in the thread if you were in one of our leagues last year. You will still need to post your interest though.

The SuperCoach website is no longer available (They are preparing for the 2015 site now), so the only method of grabbing your ranking is via the iPhone or Android app.

Screenshot 2015-01-29 11.14.31.png
Screenshot 2015-01-29 11.14.45.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I currently have the rankings of 43 teams from 2014, so it is likely that you won't have to post a screenshot in the thread if you were in one of our leagues last year. You will still need to post your interest though.

The SuperCoach website is no longer available (They are preparing for the 2015 site now), so the only method of grabbing your ranking is via the iPhone or Android app.

View attachment 105742
View attachment 105744

Hi Hank93, I am on your list of 2014 teams in positio

View attachment 105742
View attachment 105744

hi Hank93, I am on your list of teams from 2014 in position no 23 Team Name Lester Foxes and would loke to enter again this year.

Bill Fulton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back