Game Day SHOWDOWN 54: CROWS (est 1991) vs PLASTIC TEAL FRANCHISE (est 1997) - Crows 112 def Port 65. Plastic Teal Franchise Torn Apart.

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah where do they think this migraine came from.

They are not stupid enough to think they are being clever?

This should finally catch up with them.

AFL have pulled players from future games using the vision (Chelsea Randall) even though they've passed the tests.

Surely that happens here.

They'd lose points if the AFL were serious about concussion.

I’ve seen people with migraines and he wouldn’t be sitting on the bench if he had one utter crap
Exactly what I said to my wife. People that get migraines don't happily sit on the bench and be unaffected by lights and noise.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

At least tredders on AA isn’t making excuses for port and lack of concussion test on Allir

If the AFL has any professionalism, it must do the following to protect the integrity of the concussion rule;

1. Immediately notify Port Aliir and Jones are ineligable next week
2. Fine Port and suspend the Dr for the rest of the season. They breached the rules. Its that simple.

To have Port treat the rule with such contempt to me is a massive slap in the face to the AFL who are facing a massive court case over CONCUSSION. You can't have clubs fly their own flag and manipulate the rules to their own benefit.

Also there is no way Jones has a Migraine. If he did, he'd be in a dark room in the changerooms trying to sleep it off. Not sitting out on the bench amongst the noise of a 50k strong crowd and the lights of a night game. Do Port honestly think we are stupid.

The AFL must stand up now.

Yeah where do they think this migraine came from.

They are not stupid enough to think they are being clever?

This should finally catch up with them.

AFL have pulled players from future games using the vision (Chelsea Randall) even though they've passed the tests.

Surely that happens here.

They'd lose points if the AFL were serious about concussion.
Even if they do that, it's not enough. They were obviously concussed.
I find it extremely convenient that Allir was the one that was fine considering he is their most important player.
But they leave Jones off to look like they are doing something but not admitting to it directly.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

It was so nice not to have my heart in my throat for the whole game!

Tex is my hero. Love him.
Milera was exceptional.
Dawson.
And most surprisingly, Crouch!

Love the call to swap Sloane to sub and Soligo in his place. Heading in the right direction.

Ugly: Port’s handling of Allir and Jones head clash. That is pure, unadulterated negligence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the AFL has any professionalism, it must do the following to protect the integrity of the concussion rule;

1. Immediately notify Port Aliir and Jones are ineligable next week
2. Fine Port and suspend the Dr for the rest of the season. They breached the rules. Its that simple.

To have Port treat the rule with such contempt to me is a massive slap in the face to the AFL who are facing a massive court case over CONCUSSION. You can't have clubs fly their own flag and manipulate the rules to their own benefit.

Also there is no way Jones has a Migraine. If he did, he'd be in a dark room in the changerooms trying to sleep it off. Not sitting out on the bench amongst the noise of a 50k strong crowd and the lights of a night game. Do Port honestly think we are stupid.

The AFL must stand up now.
I will be shocked if the AFL do anything.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love it when we beat Port, especially when we're underdogs.
I've been checking out the Port board, they are in complete meltdown, I love it.

I don't normally go over there, but I did tonight and some of them are turning on each other.

I'll give a few of them some credit for calling out the club about Aliir.

Just on that, what an absolute fraudulent club they are when they feign about their culture and player care.

Given what we now know about concussions, the fact that Port continually have history blatantly flouting the concussion rules is a disgrace and shows that they have zero concern for player welfare.

They're an absolute ******* disgrace to the league, hope the AFL finally throws the book at them.

Going to get lots of abuse for this, but Prime Crouch (2017), Dawson and Laird (with support from Pedlar/Soliglo/Rankine), is a premiership calibre midfield
Crouch's underwhelming career since 2017 has made it easy to forget that during our grand final he broke the all-time AFL record for disposals in a season. He was a Brownlow-worthy player at his peak.

I don't normally go over there, but I did tonight and some of them are turning on each other.

I'll give a few of them some credit for calling out the club about Aliir.

Just on that, what an absolute fraudulent club they are when they feign about their culture and player care.

Given what we now know about concussions, the fact that Port continually have history blatantly flouting the concussion rules is a disgrace and shows that they have zero concern for player welfare.

They're an absolute ******* disgrace to the league, hope the AFL finally throws the book at them.
Respect to the pear posters calling out the lack of HIA for Allir

Back