Game Day SHOWDOWN 54: CROWS (est 1991) vs PLASTIC TEAL FRANCHISE (est 1997) - Crows 112 def Port 65. Plastic Teal Franchise Torn Apart.

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see if Port get investigated for AliirAliir head knock. Came back on and was a complete non entity. Didn’t even go through a concussion protocol. Surely both he and Jones are suspended for the Geelong game and Port fined? doctors suspended?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would be ropeable if we sent any player back on after that sort of a collision. Disgraceful and negligent, and backfired anyway.

Wouldn't the total be an odd if it did?

Every year play each other twice. 2005 3 times

Showdown 54, 27 each plus one Final?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Covid year evened it up. Always finished on an odd number between 05 and 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon under neath his kicks on set shots , and then hooks it

In fairness he has kicked 17.5 this year. Missed a couple late tonight - perhaps fatigued as he was up and down the ground a bit.
Luckily they’re were not critical

At least tredders on AA isn’t making excuses for port and lack of concussion test on Allir
Not employed by Crocmedia/Jam TV. Has shown with hus vaccine stance he will speak his mind.

I bet everyone else on AA is not as vocal.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having lost Jones they couldn’t afford to lose another player, so the doctor decided a concussion test “wasn’t needed”.

Can’t get a negative outcome if you don’t test

Apparently Jones passed as well? Migraine not concussion. Stinks badly and the AFL need to comment

Back