Game Day SHOWDOWN 54: CROWS (est 1991) vs PLASTIC TEAL FRANCHISE (est 1997) - Crows 112 def Port 65. Plastic Teal Franchise Torn Apart.

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done lads

When you cross a poorta loo fan this week - just give them one these looks
Amaze GIF
Lol my Boss all week was talking about getting Grandfinal tickets.... Monday is going to be so much fun for me

They were walking out early saying they are playing finals. We are not…. They are just making up the numbers. Being second in the minor rounds is great but their form could have them dropping pretty quickly

Yeah where do they think this migraine came from.

They are not stupid enough to think they are being clever?

This should finally catch up with them.

AFL have pulled players from future games using the vision (Chelsea Randall) even though they've passed the tests.

Surely that happens here.

They'd lose points if the AFL were serious about concussion.
I believe they have subbed Jones off before for a migraine I don't think this is the first time

I called it 2months ago that powaa would be out in straight sets. They have no depth in their squad.

I believe they have subbed Jones off before for a migraine I don't think this is the first time
There been about 5 times it's happened.

It happened last year against Richmond at the MCG, I was at the game and Butters initially went to get up but stumbled and went down to one knee, zero HIA and both players sent back on the field like nothing happened.

It's always the same story, if it happens in a crucial game when it's close is normally the time they pull this s**t. Surely it's getting harder to dismiss it when it keep happening over and over again at the same club.

They have Geelong next week so no doubt they've listed Jones' concussion as a "migrane" so he can play next week.

I called it 2months ago that powaa would be out in straight sets. They have no depth in their squad.

Theres a hell of a lot of dross in that team for a side pushing for top 2. After Roozee, JHF and Butters the drop off is very steep. Dixon and Finlayson are not premiership calbire forwards.

Even Rioli is an incredibly middling small forward.

Theres a hell of a lot of dross in that team for a side pushing for top 2. After Roozee, JHF and Butters the drop off is very steep. Dixon and Finlayson are not premiership calbire forwards.

Even Rioli is an incredibly middling small forward.
Our sanfl team thrashed them. A few injuries and they are flaky.

It happened last year against Richmond at the MCG, I was at the game and Butters initially went to get up but stumbled and went down to one knee, zero HIA and both players sent back on the field like nothing happened.

It's always the same story, if it happens in a crucial game when it's close is normally the time they pull this s**t. Surely it's getting harder to dismiss it when it keep happening over and over again at the same club.

They have Geelong next week so no doubt they've listed Jones' concussion as a "migrane" so he can play next week.
As I've said elsewhere tonight so ******* obvious. Out of Aliir and Jones which one could they least afford to lose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I meant Port have subbed specifically Jones multiple times in the past and listed it as Migraine, he may actually have issues with migraines so may be why they used it as a cover to hide concussion

I was just reading the AFL website, saw Jones listed as "migraine" and thought how dodgy is that. Alliir looked to be out cold for several seconds after that clash and Jones obviously didn't return. Surely both had concussion, yet Alliir returns 10 minutes later on to the field and Jones is listed as "migraine" on the injury list, presumably so he is available for selection next week!? A please explain required from the AFL?

Haven't been that many times we haven't. I think our defensive intensity levels have been some of the highest in the competition this year.
I think we will agree to disagree on this one

Back