Game Day SHOWDOWN 54: CROWS (est 1991) vs PLASTIC TEAL FRANCHISE (est 1997) - Crows 112 def Port 65. Plastic Teal Franchise Torn Apart.

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think they got some sort of payout?
Or did they just forget about it?
All seems a bit strange really.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

If the AFL has any professionalism, it must do the following to protect the integrity of the concussion rule;

1. Immediately notify Port Aliir and Jones are ineligable next week
2. Fine Port and suspend the Dr for the rest of the season. They breached the rules. Its that simple.

To have Port treat the rule with such contempt to me is a massive slap in the face to the AFL who are facing a massive court case over CONCUSSION. You can't have clubs fly their own flag and manipulate the rules to their own benefit.

Also there is no way Jones has a Migraine. If he did, he'd be in a dark room in the changerooms trying to sleep it off. Not sitting out on the bench amongst the noise of a 50k strong crowd and the lights of a night game. Do Port honestly think we are stupid.

The AFL must stand up now.
They must or this will be used as evidence against them in the growing number of concussion cases. And no way Jones had a migraine - what BS. If he did he'd be drugged (legally) to the eyeballs, flat on his back in the dark rooms, snoring his head off to get rid of the pain. Just when i thought my disgust for Port couldn't get any deeper...:mad:

Back