2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Now showing ads on channel 9 for the GF show tickets at Rod Laver with tickets at reduced prices! looks like they are struggling to sell tickets.
I remember the days when they would sell out within 2min of going on sale!

how times have changed!
I've watched it since day 1, it really is at its shitest nowadays.
Apparently brayshaw wont be there either next season.

I reckon if Channel 9 had their time again they'd have started another footy show, a little more serious that ran for an hour with Bec as host and instead of previewing the week, dissecting the week that had passed. Now they're kind of backed into a corner where they can't get rid of Bec, can't allow Sam free reign and the Footy Show brand will be nothing that it use to. If Bec is the host and Sam and JB leave then I reckon they'll revamp the whole program.

I reckon if Channel 9 had their time again they'd have started another footy show, a little more serious that ran for an hour with Bec as host and instead of previewing the week, dissecting the week that had passed. Now they're kind of backed into a corner where they can't get rid of Bec, can't allow Sam free reign and the Footy Show brand will be nothing that it use to. If Bec is the host and Sam and JB leave then I reckon they'll revamp the whole program.

They already have a show like that 'footy classified'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back