2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

How dopey are these players? They spend months practicing these dance moves yet can't perform to the beat nor in sync with each other even though they're performing some of the most basic moves.

Revue was shizenhouzen. Bec was decent. Billy was vintage revue. The rest were a waste of time and the music was poorly selected and edited.

Having said that, I didn't expect it to be much.

The Bruce and Dennis parody at the start was the funniest thing that's been on the show all year, and even still it was only fairly funny.

Just throw in the towel already ffs, it's getting quite sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan has put on about 10kgs.

Tex just showed a video of him shoving his girlfriend into a hedge, then joked she didn't get a couple of jobs done during the week. Obviously they're a couple that like to joke around with each other, but you can expect someone to get offended.
Yet everyone jumps down Sams throat for something not even remotely as bad as that

Is lone wolf coming back next year?

I hope so. I hate when people bag the show, I have watched it for about20 years since I was 7.

This year I probably watched the show about 10 times and liked it less and less. It is definitely in decline. Sam and JB both seem unhappy with the current set up, I have heard rumours that channel 7 are heavily into JB. I pray daily that Billy and Garry can smoke the pipe as Jb, Garry, Sam, Crawf etc have great chemistry

That player revue gets worse every year.

Bec was great doing Salt N Pepa and I got a laugh out of Billy doing Hello with Stevie J, the rest was shite.

Its actually unappealing to watch. So outdated but they've just kept it on for tradition sake I'd say, but really who wants to watch poor performances?

I hope so. I hate when people bag the show, I have watched it for about20 years since I was 7.

This year I probably watched the show about 10 times and liked it less and less. It is definitely in decline. Sam and JB both seem unhappy with the current set up, I have heard rumours that channel 7 are heavily into JB. I pray daily that Billy and Garry can smoke the pipe as Jb, Garry, Sam, Crawf etc have great chemistry
The footy show has been in terminal decline for many years and nobody is prepared to make the difficult decision to put it out of its misery. So this bastard version exists that few are satisfied with and many yearn for its former glory.

As for Billy and Garry, the woman that's smoked both their pipes has ensured they never work together again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back