2016 Rising Star - Rd1- Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

How early did the OP go here, halfway through the second game? Oliver died out. Weitering the front runner as of now.

His two center clearances that led to 2 goals at the start of the last quarter beg to differ.

22 disposals, 15 contested possessions, 7 clearances (5 center clearances) in only just over half a game (58%) is immense.

Weitering way ahead of Oliver in terms of individual performance.

But Parish has it pretty much in the bag so far after his impressive debut.

I'm waiting to see how Mills and Moore do tonight.

Couple of antsy blues supporters in this thread, what a surprise.

Parish also had a very good game first up, haven't seen Schache yet but last years top 4 all look like they'll be seriously good players.

So far this round i'd still give it to the #1 pick, to come in first up as a key defender and look like a 5 year veteran was very impressive. Oliver was very good with his clearances though.

Edit:top 5 picks, i forgot about Mills who i rate as the best in the draft

Couple of antsy blues supporters in this thread, what a surprise.

Parish also had a very good game first up, haven't seen Schache yet but last years top 4 all look like they'll be seriously good players.

So far this round i'd still give it to the #1 pick, to come in first up as a key defender and look like a 5 year veteran was very impressive. Oliver was very good with his clearances though.

Edit:top 5 picks, i forgot about Mills who i rate as the best in the draft

Everyone is getting ahead of themselves only 1 game. Sounds of everyone we should just hand out the award right now

Think we should assume Tigers Suns and Demons are top4 so far because only teams to have recorded wins so far in 2016 season

Everyone is getting ahead of themselves only 1 game. Sounds of everyone we should just hand out the award right now

Think we should assume Tigers Suns and Demons are top4 so far because only teams to have recorded wins so far in 2016 season

I thought we were discussing the nomination for round 1. So gillo, when should we discuss it then, round 12?

I thought we were discussing the nomination for round 1. So gillo, when should we discuss it then, round 12?

We have only played 3 full games of the season, you realise that right? Are we counting out other first year players already. Rising star award yes should wait
So far think even between Jacob and Clayton for Rd1 considering only 3 games played which why I think everyone getting way ahead of themselves

We have only played 3 full games of the season, you realise that right? Are we counting out other first year players already. Rising star award yes should wait
So far think even between Jacob and Clayton for Rd1 considering only 3 games played which why I think everyone getting way ahead of themselves

I'll repeat myself, I thought we were only discussing the round 1 nomination and whose performance so far was best.

Or should we all get your permission as to when we can start discussing it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids going bananas in round 1.

Weitering and Menadue were both awesome. Oliver was cooked after half time. Parish impressive.

Papley, Hewett and Mills carving it up at the moment.

Kids going bananas in round 1.

Weitering and Menadue were both awesome. Oliver was cooked after half time. Parish impressive.

Papley, Hewett and Mills carving it up at the moment.

If that's what Oliver can do in the 4th quarter when he's cooked then i can't wait until he develops his tank

Re Weitering, here he is trolling a two time coleman medallist in his first game:

CeW1vtWUUAAZ7Ai.jpg:large

Ballsy. Love the kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back