2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, it's not the personnel at the back (even though they are gash. VVD included) that's the problem, it's the defensive systems and coaching. It was obvious that spending 75m on an average at best defender wasnt going to the be the panacea to LFC's problem in this area when you have a coach that, as they say, wouldn't be able to organize a chook raffle.

Not your best player. Salah is.
Mane was last season, Salah this but Coutinho was proven over multiple seasons hence why I’d say he was their best. Salah may drop off the way Mane has, you just don’t know.

Klopp suffers from an acute case of Wenger, he want's to play attacking football but has no idea how to balance out the defensive side of the team.

These guys are professionals and theres certain things you do when defending that should be ingrained from juniors. When defending and your man makes a run then you need to track back. When defending you need to make sure you place yourself on the inside of your man to protect the run inside to goal. Its amazing how many times I'm watching these pros and how many times they don't do what they should be doing defensively. When you say klopp doesn't know how to balance out the defensive side of the team what do you want him to do, set up with 3 CB's and 5 defensive midfielders?

This will end well.

giphy.gif

Getting desperate. Wenger has won more FA Cups than Tottenham has.
That’s a BS stat for a start. Ask any member of this board who they’d rather have Wenger or Poch as of right now and see who they say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Wenger actually wants to win trophies.
So what happened during those eight straight years when you didn’t win one?

Our squad hasn’t stretched to be able to challenge on all fronts. Hopefully soon it will though. Not the Managers fault

Big clubs have massive expectations to win trophies, spurs fans seem happy just to put the pressure on..
What are you talking about? Show me a Spurs fan who doesn’t want to win a trophy. We, unlike your lot, just understand the difficulties that entails.

Too many trolls about not willing to discuss things reasonably unfortunately
You don't put up someone as the managerial beacon when he is yet to win something.

As much as he's been at clubs not in position to win is hardly his fault (Soton and Espanyol especially). Yes we need better depth and yes the pressure and best THFC sides are lame trolls, and partly inaccurate. It's just not worth the effort imo.

You don't put up someone as the managerial beacon when he is yet to win something.

As much as he's been at clubs not in position to win is hardly his fault (Soton and Espanyol especially). Yes we need better depth and yes the pressure and best THFC sides are lame trolls, and partly inaccurate. It's just not worth the effort imo.
You do realise the biggest club in the world are after him right?

If he does go, I don’t want to see any tears from you

Back