Competitions 2023 Big Footy Port Adelaide Real Dream Team League

Remove this Banner Ad

With finals starting this week, I thought it was time to bump this thread. Also I somehow snagged top spot and I love to gloat... Inb4 straight sets exit. :p

The champ DaTBird187 will have his work cut out for him, having missed the top four. Special mention to the_chad who's ranked 15th overall, and comes up against Schulzenfest this week.

With finals starting this week, I thought it was time to bump this thread. Also I somehow snagged top spot and I love to gloat... Inb4 straight sets exit. :p

The champ DaTBird187 will have his work cut out for him, having missed the top four. Special mention to the_chad who's ranked 15th overall, and comes up against Schulzenfest this week.
Cheers, congrats on the minor premiership.
I admitedly haven't paid too much attention to leagues, in favour of overall, but there's some quailty in this one!

Matt Crouch, believe it or not, got me over the line at the death in both leagues. Bad luck the_chad (I'm sure the $250 you get for finishing 9th overall will help ease the pain) and Seanybruz.

Now, how do I get my shiny new badge? :p

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 19.47.35.png

The new season is weeks away and RDT is ready to go again.

Jump on in if you're keen.

Sportsdeck.com | Dream Team

Still plenty of spots left in this one. It doesn't get the love it used to, but it is still the best version of the three main competitions.

A nice little badge for the winner too.

82_1341645928l.jpg

Sportsdeck.com | Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back