Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So what I learnt from a 3 minute look at that was, A11dAtP0w3R is a tanking cheater?

lol, tanking cheater? I was last, pick #1 was mine prior to the final week of the season, i just made sure it reminded that way. Would you not do the same in a meaningless game? Draft Zeke #1 or whoever the dud was that went #2?

lol, tanking cheater? I was last, pick #1 was mine prior to the final week of the season, i just made sure it reminded that way. Would you not do the same in a meaningless game? Draft Zeke #1 or whoever the dud was that went #2?
Bloody Demons supporters.

Haha, i think remember who i traded Ertz for now, Ronnie Hillman, what an absolute offensive gem he was, Elway can sure find them :$
You are forgiven anyway as just re-read the Noob Media thread. I had forgotten how epic that was. Still hold up today.

You are forgiven anyway as just re-read the Noob Media thread. I had forgotten how epic that was. Still hold up today.

I could be like GG and try as hard as possible to avoid first round selections? Thats probably more up your alley...GG is just too honourable for his own good you see, even when he sucks he wants to make sure his team isn't linked anywhere close to that filthy pick #1. Its all about being able to walk with your chest out and your head high. He's an anti tanking hero.

I could be like GG and try as hard as possible to avoid first round selections? Thats probably more up your alley...GG is just too honourable for his own good you see, even when he sucks he wants to make sure his team isn't linked anywhere close to that filthy pick #1. Its all about being able to walk with your chest out and your head high. He's an anti tanking hero.
This needs a sarcasm font for the unknowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BPG is off diving for mermaids in yhe indian ocean, but he'll be back later tonight to make a pick.

BPG is holding up 101 drafts on american football boards in 13 different countries, but he'll be back later tonight to make each of those 101 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back