No Oppo Supporters 2017 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Merrett made a mistake and JPK snapped a goal the whole team got stuck into him and last one in frame to come in was Buddy and King said "here comes the salary cap"
That's extremely unprofessional.

To be unprofessional you need to be professional to start with.
King is a muppet.
Will he say that about Martin now? No.
Just shits me how we have to put up with these idiots who are so parochial is an embarrassment.

It is actually quite disgusting how unprofessional coverage of the AFL is to be perfectly honest. I watch American Sport shows quite often and to be perfectly frank they s**t all over ours. There's no bias towards any team whatsoever. Sure they may banter about their rivals but never ever will they give bullshit quips like that and down right antagonise some team they dislike as the villain (okay maybe Skip Bayless but he's a tool like Kingy). Maybe they've realised that the aim of any competitive sport is to win by the rules given to you by the organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Merrett made a mistake and JPK snapped a goal the whole team got stuck into him and last one in frame to come in was Buddy and King said "here comes the salary cap"

Wtf?

What did he say when Dusty stepped into frame then?

What a douchecanoe.

Will he say that about Martin now? No.
Just shits me how we have to put up with these idiots who are so parochial is an embarrassment.

The AFL is as unprofessional as it gets, as an industry.

'Expert' commentators that do nothing but cheer & snipe.
Player managers moonlighting as commentators.

Down to the umps, billion dollar industry with biased corrupt muppets officiating.

Down to the umps, billion dollar industry with biased corrupt muppets officiating.
Seconded.

We don't even have FT, independent, professional umpires FFS. It's a bloody joke.

w***er King was part of a team where another w***er King took 25% of North's whole cap.

It is actually quite disgusting how unprofessional coverage of the AFL is to be perfectly honest. I watch American Sport shows quite often and to be perfectly frank they s**t all over ours. There's no bias towards any team whatsoever. Sure they may banter about their rivals but never ever will they give bullshit quips like that and down right antagonise some team they dislike as the villain (okay maybe Skip Bayless but he's a tool like Kingy). Maybe they've realised that the aim of any competitive sport is to win by the rules given to you by the organisation.
Good save. As soon as I read the first few sentences I was ready to reply with Skip Bayless is the definition of an antagonist with his hate for Lebron. He is a w***er.

Agree American talk shows are much better. Very slick and the production quality is 1000x better.

Good save. As soon as I read the first few sentences I was ready to reply with Skip Bayless is the definition of an antagonist with his hate for Lebron. He is a ******.

Agree American talk shows are much better. Very slick and the production quality is 1000x better.
I don't like LeBron but I dislike Skip far more. He's pathetic. Even Shaq is more professional.

Footy Classified is just about the best show we've got & I think that says alot about the state of coverage at the moment.

I don't like LeBron but I dislike Skip far more. He's pathetic. Even Shaq is more professional.

Footy Classified is just about the best show we've got & I think that says alot about the state of coverage at the moment.

Pretty much agree, though I admit an addiction to Slobbo's holy Corona slapstick.

Of course it is, isn't televised in Sydney!

Edit: Well it actually is but on Gem which isn't on foxtel, so to me, that's the equivalent of not being televised in Sydney.

Try the NRL if you think the AFL is bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back