No Oppo Supporters 2017 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is a good role player in the Richmond team. Thats the problem when you have the 22 under 22 voted by the public and the supporter bases that will vote.

The fake news segment with neroli meadows i mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watch a lot of NRL, AFL is a million times worse.

We'll have to disagree on that one. The "product" that the AFL produces (game quality/match day experience/professionalism of TV presentation/season fixture/drafts/club membership/media) IMO greatly outstrips that of the NRL.

We'll have to disagree on that one. The "product" that the AFL produces (game quality/match day experience/professionalism of TV presentation/season fixture/drafts/club membership/media) IMO greatly outstrips that of the NRL.
I'd agree with everthing except TV presentation and media.

Game quailty 50/50.

Heard a rumour on the weekend from a source who is very well connected in sports circles thru his work setting prices for a major sports betting agency.

He claims the story that was doing the rounds a few months ago about Stringers ex and JJ has plenty of legs and is the catalyst for the breakdown between Stringer and his club and teammates.

The old article is here... http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a/news-story/c749d6e57710a272e2ed4fe8948548c5

Any whispers in Melbourne?

Agreed.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

#lolNorf
Just sick and tired of arrogant posters saying they're going to get so and so.
We've been there, so have the Lions most recently, clubs down south ripping us Nothern clubs to pieces and gloating.
Sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back