Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, so I just have to say...

I am totally ******* impressed with this years scarf! It is, BY FAR, the best scarf I've ever had from EFC as a 12 year member.

For those that didn't get it, it's all just black and red stripes, or rings, and nothing else. No patterns, no blocks of colour, no logos, nothing. It's like a modern version of an old scarf. Really good!

I am totally ******* impressed with this years scarf! It is, BY FAR, the best scarf I've ever had from EFC as a 12 year member.

For those that didn't get it, it's all just black and red stripes, or rings, and nothing else. No patterns, no blocks of colour, no logos, nothing. It's like a modern version of an old scarf. Really good!

I'm not a big fan of it, to be honest. That may change once I wear it to a game. I didn't mind the soccer style ones but hated the ads on them.

UMMMM IS THERE A FIXTURE FRIDGE MAGNET???

Besides the membership card that's all I actually want!

Yeah but you need a magnifying glass to read it usually.

I like the sound of this. I got a really good scarf one year not too long ago, it would have been either 2014 or 2015, so if this tops that I'll be impressed.

I have missed your daily updates on this, Courtz. ;)

I have, I reckon, 12 scarves? All from membership packages. Drives my wife crazy.
I still my wear my original, which I reckon I bought when I was about 16, so it would be 12 years old.

All the others from membership packs just accumulate, maybe I'll get someone to knit them into an Essendon quilt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have missed your daily updates on this, Courtz. ;)

I still my wear my original, which I reckon I bought when I was about 16, so it would be 12 years old.

All the others from membership packs just accumulate, maybe I'll get someone to knit them into an Essendon quilt!

Love the quilt idea..

This seems to be incredible for early Dec. Does anyone know how it compares to previous seasons?

Thank Synth

aTAA8Yo.png

Good ol' Synth to the rescue!

I just got a membership in the mail yesterday and, unless I ordered it when full, I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for it. Anyone else get a free membership?

I just got a membership in the mail yesterday and, unless I ordered it when full, I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for it. Anyone else get a free membership?
You sure it didn't roll over with the Advantage payments thing?

You wouldn't believe it but it's +9,500 Vs same time year ago... I think 70,000 is well in play now.

As an Ethihad tenant this is a huge outcome..
70,000 can only happen if the team starts the season well as based on 2013 to 2015 a lot of people (usually 10k) sign up after late march (March 21st), which i would assume would be 3 game type memberships.

You have to call them to stop the auto payment. Think maybe a few people would have been caught out. Don't mind the auto but they should give you the option to opt out when you're applying online. Forcing people to call to opt out is b******t and poor form.

You have to call them to stop the auto payment. Think maybe a few people would have been caught out. Don't mind the auto but they should give you the option to opt out when you're applying online. Forcing people to call to opt out is b******t and poor form.
I thought it was a tick box situation when you signed up online? I don't know what it's like anymore but I think that was how it was back in 2013 when I got my current membership level...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back