Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Auto renewals kicked in. Only 20,000 that seems low compared to the last couple of years. Anyone have previous auto renewal numbers?
Thank Synth

aTAA8Yo.png

On this exact day for the 2015 membership we had 26,828 so we're up ~5500 members on that year. I can't find what we were this time last year for the 2016 membership however, this time in 2013 for the 2014 membership tally (our record year), we 29,318 so we're looking good.

I keep changing which membership/add-on stuff I want, which means a fresh transaction. I'm always slightly worried that the previous one will auto-renew anyway :\
I didn't get to choose what I get in my member pack. Not that I was 100% on renewing anyway, for money reasons...

Didn't realise it would auto-renew. The membership site (through ticketmaster) barely shows anything.

I didn't get to choose what I get in my member pack. Not that I was 100% on renewing anyway, for money reasons...

Didn't realise it would auto-renew. The membership site (through ticketmaster) barely shows anything.
You can ring them up and choose your member item, my brother had to do that. And I recommend you do unless you want to end up with a beach towel or whatever other crap is in there this year haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joined. The school holidays here in Queensland line up well with our matches so should be able to get to a few games.

Only just noticed this thread lol, renewed back in October as soon as it was possible to renew.
comeback.jpg

Need a good start to the season to encourage alot of the 3 game memberships which is where most of the growth is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back