2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav on Open Mike said Cunningham told him Port were going to draft him and then wanted to see the family afterwards to apologise. Ouch.
Puts the 1000 articles Rucci mentioned Pav vs McGregor as a fsil by us into perspective.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I
Puts the 1000 articles Rucci mentioned Pav vs McGregor as a fsil by us into perspective.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I've never understood that criticism directed at us. When we took McGregor, absolutely nobody took Pavlich. He wasn't drafted until the next year. Any player drafted in 98 that wasn't as good as Pav ended up being, could have instead been him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PLEASE be true. Fremantle re-signing Fyfe and getting JJ will ensure they can't make a run at McGovern.

The gov is so good and fits such a glaring need for Freo that I can see them throwing a massive contract his way. But who the f*** would want to play for Freo?

Last edited:
The government is so good and fits such a glaring need for Freo that I can see them throwing a massive contract his way. But who the f*** would want to play for Freo?

Hopefully McGovern becomes our Pavlich.. they offer him more and more money each time he's out of contract but he knocks them back over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back