2017 on field strip

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have liked one like the Power Ranger but instead of the gold bit be more a yellow-ish, brown parts to stay the same and for the top part to be smaller so then we can fit the monogram(club logo) on it underneath. Does that make sense?
89C6D0BE-EA9F-D3DB-8F8ABC7883A75EA3BRET3665.jpg

Wish i were good at Editing Guernseys :'(

I have never entered into the clash strip discussions before..... but......

The Solar Yellow tops in the training photos look really great IMO.
Add a bit of brown and the HFC logo and voila !

The training top is glorious, purchased it a few weeks ago and have already worn it a few times :D. It's at its best outdoors, it doesn't look as good when inside.

I have never entered into the clash strip discussions before..... but......

The Solar Yellow tops in the training photos look really great IMO.
Add a bit of brown and the HFC logo and voila !
The solar tops look great!
I have always thought IF we were to ever change any part of our colours, we should switch the brown with green and thus make us Australia's team of green and gold. Colours/tops like the Wallabies which look fantastic. Imagine the extra lot of fans we'd gain - marketing, are you listening?

I'm sorry but that is the ugliest f-ing thing I've ever seen.
I think we would get more s**t for wearing that than we did with the power rangers.

I don't hate the new clash jumper I just wish it looked more like the design she actually created. They obviously tweaked it/already had the design ready and hers was just the closest to it.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Reminds me too much of my NRL team who play once a year in a 'Hulk' themed jersey which makes me deadly embarrassed to be a supporter the week we play in it:

82025fdeb312cc851f48742ed2967bf1.jpg

I still liked my design better (biased but I'm terrible at being creative so that says something!) :D

It's an improvement but it does look just like the Demons clash Guernsey. Why we have to be predominantly white while the Eagles can have a yellow clash still baffles me.
Or the Tigers in yellow.
But we can't have gold.
GWS only jumper that clashes with our home. Reckon our dark one eleviates that as well.

9/10 clashes could be resolved by using jumpers from previous eras

Hawks jumper from 98-2005
Melbourne 75-86

AFL also needs t be strict on jumpers
It's tediculous that some clubs can get away with clashes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Melbourne Storm man of steel jumper was epic though

I guess dc is better :p

Any comic book tie-in jersey is pathetically sad I feel. The NRL has zero soul, tradition or history these days so it's no great shock that they are so flippant when it comes to jersey designs.

Thought the jumper yesterday looked great. Colours perfect. iinet on brown background not white is far better. like the 1902 pon the back too. Only change I would prefer is the brown trim on the collar going the full 360 than just on the front.

jarryd-roughead-of-the-hawks-is-congratulated-by-team-mates-after-a-picture-id642244154

versus

0.jpg

What do others think?

Thought the jumper yesterday looked great. Colours perfect. iinet on brown background not white is far better. like the 1902 pon the back too. Only change I would prefer is the brown trim on the collar going the full 360 than just on the front.

jarryd-roughead-of-the-hawks-is-congratulated-by-team-mates-after-a-picture-id642244154

versus

0.jpg

What do others think?
I agree that the black background to the iinet logo looks better. I don't like the 1902, why copy other teams? Still think that the best design was 2014s: brown stripes continuing over the shoulders, thin brown trim around the collar matching that around the sleeves, no tapering of the brown stripes at the bottom

versus

0.jpg

What do others think?

You've got pictures of Cyril in both.

I can't see the jumper at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back