Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Pic o' the Pics:What are they worth???
28%20286.jpg

Harley Bennell and Nat Fyfe

Pic o' the Pics:What are they worth???
28%20286.jpg

Harley Bennell and Nat Fyfe
I've managed to restrain my hype for Bennell up until now, but that picture certainly kicked my excitement levels up a notch!

I've managed to restrain my hype for Bennell up until now, but that picture certainly kicked my excitement levels up a notch!
I've waited 6 months for my avatar to hold relevance. Seems we could have both Harley's revving it around Peel in a week or two - don't care where that game is, I'll be getting along to support the boys!!! (Mainly the Harley's, but then all Freo listed players, and then even the Peel players).

I've waited 6 months for my avatar to hold relevance. Seems we could have both Harley's revving it around Peel in a week or two - don't care where that game is, I'll be getting along to support the boys!!! (Mainly the Harley's, but then all Freo listed players, and then even the Peel players).

you're tempting fate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohhhh. I just assumed you like motorbikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back