NFL 2018/19 NFL *Bold* Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

CJ Anderson was part of the least effective offence to win a SB.

If he was one of our backs in sb38, NE would've won comfortably as Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster made key plays that kept us in the game. If he was playing for us instead of Denver in sb50, Carolina wouldn't have scored a td.

We're expecting him to elevate himself and use his experience be a leader in the backfield. He should be complimentary to a lead rusher, Newton.

I know you're just trolling because that post is too ridiculous, BUT...

He was part of the best run game in the league post bye on route to winning the SB. Made big runs in each playoff game. Broke through a 4 man tackle to sink the winning TD at the goal line. Made Luke Kuechly his bitch on multiple plays. Mans a beast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:nfllions: Lions get a Wildcard and get their first playoff win since 1829
Lets not get carried away here. I think this is still the plausible bold predictions not the crazy bold predictions.

Lets not get carried away here. I think this is still the plausible bold predictions not the crazy bold predictions.
I stand by it. I feel it my loins

How the hell would the Lions win a playoff game let alone as a wild card on the road in the STACKED NFC?
The Lions are leading by 3 with 3 seconds remaining 3rd and G for the opposition team. Their QB, let's call him Cameron, steps back to pass, pressure around, he pulls the ball back in, and decides to run for the endzone, he's met by a proud of Lions, so he decides to make a helmet first dive for the endzone. He makes it! They score! But on review the play is whistled dead at the 1 yard line where he began his dive. Game over. The Lions win! The Lions win! The Lions win!

How the hell would the Lions win a playoff game let alone as a wild card on the road in the STACKED NFC?
The NFC doesn’t stand a chance against the new New England Lions.

:tearsofjoy:

Gurley get injured in the preseason i take it?
Thinking more goalline / short yardage back that Barber is. Not to mention PERHAPS with a 50:50 timeshare with R.Jones. Just literally scores more TDs whilst the Rams imo will tone down Gurley's workload more as Goff can now drop the training wheels. Gurley last year overworked to ease Goff thru. So Gurley's TDs will drop.

Thinking more goalline / short yardage back that Barber is. Not to mention PERHAPS with a 50:50 timeshare with R.Jones. Just literally scores more TDs whilst the Rams imo will tone down Gurley's workload more as Goff can now drop the training wheels. Gurley last year overworked to ease Goff thru. So Gurley's TDs will drop.

Give me numbers bold boy...

I truly do love how you've hitched your wagon to all things Peyton Barber after all your trade offload attempts for him over multiple fantasy leagues were knocked back tho.... :thumbsu:

Give me numbers bold boy...
Last season, Gurley rushed for 13 TDs. Only 13 TDs given that workload. That's pretty "bad". Especially when you consider RBs in the past with a similar workload rushed for like 20+ TDs.

I imagine Gurley's rushing TDs will drop by 1/3 to 1/2. So anywhere from 7-10 rushing TDs for the season. Sure, he'll probably get about 5+ receiving TDs.

Meanwhile, Barber will probably get like 3 goalline 1 yard TDs in the first game alone. But used as a more timeshare RB, I am anticipating 11 total rushing TDs....but.....I can imagine he could get a lot more, and both him and Jones a lot more rushing TDs given Winston's early suspension and even when he returns he'll be a liability as a passer still, so the coaches will lean on the run game more.

Basically, Barber 11-15 rushing TDs total. Potentially 3 of those in week 1 alone. Gurley 7-10 rushing TDs total.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back