Discussion 2018 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v COLL, WCE v MELB)

Who do you want to win the Grand Final

• Richmond

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • GWS

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got Richmond beating WC in the granny but wouldn’t surprise me if the Pies got on a bit of a run to take it out.

I rate Melbourne but I think you need at least some finals experience before winning it all.

I’ve got Richmond beating WC in the granny but wouldn’t surprise me if the Pies got on a bit of a run to take it out.

I rate Melbourne but I think you need at least some finals experience before winning it all.
Yeh I agree, with Hogan & Lever back next year they should be absolutely primed.

The last 2 years have proven you don't need finals experience to win it.

My tip from the start has been Melbourne winning it this year. It's the era of fairytales after all and it makes me sick.

WCE out in straight sets.
Really thought GWS would make a run at it and could be the team to play out of the box on the day and beat the Tigers. Just can’t see them getting that far due to their injuries & difficult run now.
If the Dees get over the cats, just can’t see them getting over the hawks also in back to back weeks. Although at the G helps.
So it looks like a hawks prelim at a minimum. And heaven forbid they get through the the big dance. They just tend to win.
I’d prefer a tigers back to back than the hawks for the 30th time in 15 years, or so it feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last 2 years have proven you don't need finals experience to win it.

My tip from the start has been Melbourne winning it this year. It's the era of fairytales after all and it makes me sick.
Bulldogs played finals in 2015 before winning it in 2016 and Richmond had three years of finals before 2017.

I want West Coast or Hawthorn to win it. But unfortunately I think Richmond will do it again.

As long as Melbourne dont win it I will be happy.
For me....there's just so many bad options to choose from....makes me want to throw up!

How I think it'll go...

Richmond v Hawthorn
Melbourne v Geelong
Sydney
v GWS
West Coast v Collingwood

Hawthorn v Geelong
Collingwood v Sydney

Richmond
v Sydney
West Coast v Hawthorn

Richmond
v West Coast

I want West Coast or Hawthorn to win it. But unfortunately I think Richmond will do it again.

As long as Melbourne dont win it I will be happy.
Not having a stab at you mate but why would you want Hawthorn, who have won it plenty of times over, to win it over Melbourne? Who like us have been starved of success for so many years?
I was happy the dogs & tiges got up, nice seeing someone other than Hawthorn, Geelong & Sydney win it.

How I think it'll go...

Richmond v Hawthorn
Melbourne v Geelong
Sydney
v GWS
West Coast v Collingwood

Hawthorn v Geelong
Collingwood v Sydney

Richmond
v Sydney
West Coast v Hawthorn

Richmond
v West Coast
Exactly how i see it too, although wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne beat Geelong, they realistically should've beaten them twice this year.

Exactly how i see it too, although wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne beat Geelong, they realistically should've beaten them twice this year.
Yeah could go either way, same with Sydney v GWS IMO.

I think Geelong's experience may get them over the line. Really no reason I picked Sydney. Maybe in a bit better form. And GWS' injuries may hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not having a stab at you mate but why would you want Hawthorn, who have won it plenty of times over, to win it over Melbourne? Who like us have been starved of success for so many years?
I was happy the dogs & tiges got up, nice seeing someone other than Hawthorn, Geelong & Sydney win it.
I can't stand the Melbourne players - so many flogs among them so I dont want to see them win anything.

I quite like watching Hawthorn play so I wouldn't mind if they won another one.

I wouldnt mind Hawthorn winning again. Their supporters are either couldn't get anymore arrogant or they are so blaze about premierships now.

Wouldn't mind West Coast winning.

Richmond would be OK. Their supporters seem to want to offer advice on a forum constantly about how St kilda should fix up the club, and I think Melbourne are getting that way already too.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Richmond beat hawks
Melb beat cats
Syd beat gws
Pies beat wc

Hawks beat melb
Wc beat syd

Rich beat wc
Hawks beat pies

Hawks win flag by 13 points
Norm smith tom mitchell

Anyone care for a multi?

My brother supports the tigers, so if they win it i am happy for him.

I want the filth and the Dees out in straight sets, cant stand either club.

Other than that i dont care, wont be watching any of it, better things to do with my time.

My brother supports the tigers, so if they win it i am happy for him.

I want the filth and the Dees out in straight sets, cant stand either club.

Other than that i dont care, wont be watching any of it, better things to do with my time.
Wont even be watching the GF? One of the biggest/best parties of the year!

Yeh I agree, with Hogan & Lever back next year they should be absolutely primed.
Viney has barely played this year either. Extremely jealous of the midfield they’ve put together.

Back