Who will be premiers?

• Magpies

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Lions

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Please were you watching, anyway winers are as they say 🤣🤣

It was a great game, just a pity it was ruined by the umpiring and Collingwood winning.

This is just bringing back horrible flashbacks to when they won their last premiership in 2010, Brisbane should be ashamed of themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a travesty that a spud like Frampton and a flog like Murphy have premiership medals while Goddard, Hayes and Nick Riewoldt don't.

Anyone else depressed or?

I always get depressed seeing other teams win a flag, especially when it's Collingwood.

It would be easier to handle if we got to see the Saints win a flag, most Saints fans are too young to see have seen us win the 1966 flag.

Hopefully we get a chance to win one soon but we look a long way off the pace at the moment compared to Collingwood, Brisbane and GWS.

They weren’t that bad. Very disappointed

I thought KISS were pretty good, even them miming to a back up tape still has more credibility than watching the AFL umpires rig games.

Twice in a row the umpires made crucial calls or non calls in favour of Collingwood to get them over the line against GWS and Brisbane.

Bad enough they get such a big advantage playing most of their games at the MCG, then they get the advantage from the umpires as well.

It just shows how good that West Coast team were back in 2018 to win a GF against them, we almost were in 2010 but we bottled it too.

There's a balance.
There’s a balance but it’s clearly in favour of fast ball movement. Too hard to play perfect football when pressure is that high.

Anyone else depressed or?
It’s never going to be us… is it…

The Simpsons Depression GIF

I thought KISS were pretty good, even them miming to a back up tape still has more credibility than watching the AFL umpires rig games.

Twice in a row the umpires made crucial calls or non calls in favour of Collingwood to get them over the line against GWS and Brisbane.

Bad enough they get such a big advantage playing most of their games at the MCG, then they get the advantage from the umpires as well.

It just shows how good that West Coast team were back in 2018 to win a GF against them, we almost were in 2010 but we bottled it too.
Kiss were kiss no complaints and we see what we want to see, I thought collingwood were hard done by.

Back